Leap! Reviews

• Aug 15, 2019

The movie is one of the best animated movies I have seen in a long time. My 4 yo daughter has watched it multiple times. I had the honor of watching it with her, I felt it had a wholesome core message. The movie displays how people can over come their circumstances, face their fears and live out and achieve their dreams.

• Aug 03, 2019

A story about ballet is nice, but this has so many problems. The bland, generic pop songs are incredibly distracting. The animation isn't anything special. I have no idea why Victor was even there, seeing how it's really Felicie's story and his side story adds nothing and is barely focused on. He could've been completely cut out and it would have no impact on the story. The only thing I liked was the competitive dance number between Felicie and Camille, but even that was ruined by another boring pop song. There's much better things to watch.

• Jul 13, 2019

I love this movie. I know the storyline isn't as good as other films but me and my daughter loved it. She watches it at least once a month. The animation is great although the voice acting in some parts are very bad mostly Carly Rae Jepsen as Odette.

• Jul 11, 2019

I actually really enjoyed this movie despite the rating. It was fun to watch, and even though they did nothing revolutionary the dance scenes were captivating. I've seen it a few times now and it is consistently entertaining.

• Jul 05, 2019

While this animated story of a French orphan with dreams of being a ballerina is beautiful to look at, the movie falls short of having that magic touch. It doesn't help the voice acting comes off as flat and the pop music soundtrack simply doesn't mesh well the belle epoque setting.

• Apr 24, 2019

A very drab and cheap animation flick, although with good intentions. The critical flaw with this film is it's music choice and characters. A nutcracker scene with pop dance music? Honestly? The mother is that of a bully from a Stephen King film. The only pro is the historical design of Paris, which is admirable and interesting. But if you want history of Paris, play an Assassin's Creed game...

• Apr 20, 2019

I have no idea why this got so many bad reviews. It's a really great movie full of heart and it is beautifully animated as well.

• Apr 12, 2019

Very cute movie. The reviews are so wrong. My family loves this movie. It inspires you that with hard work you can succeed. It shows compassion. Great show.

• Apr 02, 2019

Awesome movie with great story. Should be more popular

Awesome movie with great story. Should be more popular

• Mar 31, 2019

The animation was floppy, the plot and characters were cliche, and overall the whole thing had a fast-paced low-budget feel to it. Not to mention that the character's behavior and clothing didn't make sense for the time period.