Balls Out: Gary the Tennis Coach Reviews

• Oct 12, 2020

Trashy comedy. Bad story and bad jokes. Don't bother.

Trashy comedy. Bad story and bad jokes. Don't bother.

• Sep 10, 2019

I DONT KNOW WHY IS FUNNY BUT IS REALLY FUNNY

I DONT KNOW WHY IS FUNNY BUT IS REALLY FUNNY

• Mar 24, 2016

I watched this with my tennis team on a spring break trip. It was very enjoyable to see some laughs by SWS, but overall it almost made fun of the sport too much. I enjoyed it while I was there, but nothing to revisit

• Jan 10, 2016

This is a silly comedy and delivers as intended. If you play tennis or know anything about tennis, you will appreciate the humor even more. For a movie that went straight to DVD, I think it is great. Seann William Scott is classic in his Stiffler-like character. Randy Quaid is great, but has a small part. I highly recommend having a few cocktails or whatever before/while watching. It helps to enhance this raunchy comedy

• Apr 15, 2014

Obviously not to be taken seriously. It's a comedy for goodness sake. Sit back and laugh, but if you aren't willing to deal with crude humor then it is certainly not for you (don't even think about watching). As a tennis player I liked it a lot because there aren't ANY movies about tennis. It to me is the tennis version of Caddyshack.

• Feb 23, 2014

This is just not good. Normally, taking a dump on a tennis court would be hilarious, but even that wasn't funny here. No amount of pee, vomit, running around in jock straps or crazed laughing Chinese guys were going to save this disappointment. There were very brief moments of humor, but that's absolutely as generous as I can be. "I rub Crotch Horsemaaaaaaan!"

• Jun 20, 2013

Just your average raunchy underdog sports comedy. Nice, but easily forgettable.

Just your average raunchy underdog sports comedy. Nice, but easily forgettable.

• Jun 18, 2013

It has that indie film, Napoleon Dynamite vibe - or something like that. I enjoyed the movie. It's on Crackle for free right now. It likely won't have you on the ground busting a gut, but it has an odd charm to it and it does have some chuckles. In spite the less than favorable user reviews, I have seen infinitely worse. Check it out, just understand the indie type quirkiness and go with it.

• Feb 23, 2013

Decent few laughs and the rest of the time Seann WS is still entertaining enough to keep the story going

• Jan 29, 2013

HA! Seann william Scott has such a nice face that it is impossible not to like any movie he is in