Bambi - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bambi Reviews

March 25, 2016
Que hable mi votación...
March 21, 2016
Bambi is one of those movies that'll get you in the happy mood just like in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. The music score doesn't even sound the same like the others Disney movies maybe because they just wanted to make the music sound so different, I mean the songs are beautiful don't get me wrong. But the only thing I have here is the scary music, I mean I like it but don't you think it's too scary for kids? (chuckles) So, the main reason I said this because there's a villian called Man and you never see him, all he did is shoot the animals ESPECIALLY Bambi's mom and there is a fire spreading all over the forest. The twitterpated scene where friend owl told Bambi and friends all about it. I even saw Grim from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy doing that as well, How fascinating is that? Anyways, thanks for your advice. Enjoy this movie and you will be much obliged.
½ March 3, 2016
Love this great Disney animated classic with some of the most beautiful artwork ever done for a film. Love the anti-hunting message here, too, which was quite unusual for its time.
February 29, 2016
As emotionally satisfying as it is visually stunning, "Bambi" has it all. It is up there as one of Disney's best animated feature films.
February 10, 2016
A tad boring, but still a watchable disney classic. I think it's a bit dated but it's still a moving story that resonates today. It's not among my favorites but it is worth a watch.
February 5, 2016
not really much of a plot going on but this is a sweet, somber story of a little fawn making his way into the world
there's an overabundance of cuteness throughout and Bambi really isn't that interesting of a character, it's ok though since he is still a child slowly becoming an adult to be the next Prince of the Forest
and of course we cant forget that the film is the most infamous Disney film with the most impactful tragedy that has stuck with viewers since its release
but more than that the animators have crafted an ingenious look at the nature side of things with the backgrounds looking like paintings, all the animals richly detailed in look and movement, and a majority of the story is told through it's unique visuals matching all the emotions the characters go through
birth, starting off, connecting, loss, revival, love, and respect all rolled into a beautiful piece of cinema
February 5, 2016
This movie is not the one for me not enough entertainment in this movie for me. Only part I liked in the movie was when Bambi called a skunk flower that was a funny part that was the only favorite part I had in this movie the only character I liked most movie was flour a skunk
January 30, 2016
Greatest Disney movie of all.
January 17, 2016
I might be the only one in the world who didn't really like it. Sure as a young kid I enjoyed it, but then I grew up and stopped caring as much. A simple story of a deer growing up and living life; with it's highs and lows. And they anthropomorphized the animals just enough and in the right was to make them and the stories relate-able to the audience. It was cute (sometimes too cute for me), surrounded by nature and great animation.
December 28, 2015
Bambi is just as visually beautiful as all the classic Disney animations, but its plot never brings any sort of interest to the table, not even in the allegedly emotionally heavy parts.
December 26, 2015
Wasn't much of a story, just a year in the life of deer...
December 22, 2015
It is most dramatic since Gone With The Wind.
December 15, 2015
loved it til mom dies
December 2, 2015
It's a classic with good storytelling and wonderful animation.
October 28, 2015
A wonderful movie, with real life situations for deer families.
October 17, 2015
One of Disney's greatest films, Bambi tells the amazing story of a deer growing up in a forest. It incorporates beautiful animation, very likeable characters especially that of Thumper, and a great plot that is very funny and bright most of the time but does include very dark, tense, and sad scenes.
September 3, 2015
Stunning visuals, delightful score and a storyline with universally appealing, timeless themes of life, death and friendship.
½ September 1, 2015
Avoid the updated version and find an original, the updated versions have deleted scenes.
August 25, 2015
Simply, elegantly, Disney's masterpiece.
½ July 26, 2015
Rich animation with an emotional story. Bambi is a heartwarming and touching Disney classic!