The Banger Sisters - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Banger Sisters Reviews

May 5, 2012
could have done so much more with this
½ April 22, 2012
i love goldie hawn this movie was o.k
½ April 22, 2012
i love goldie hawn this movie was o.k
April 13, 2012
With these two women, I expected so much more from this movie. I love them, but as a whole.. the movie let me down.
½ April 6, 2012
I love Harry in this movie.
April 6, 2012
i love this frickin movie!!!
½ March 2, 2012
mediocre chick-flick... you got to love Goldie Hawn.
March 2, 2012
Goldie Hawn is still smokin'. God bless her.
½ February 28, 2012
I loved this movie. It has so many elements to it; it is in no way one dimensional! Heartfelt, funny, and at times bitter-sweet. Plus, Geoffrey Rush gives one of his most outstanding performances in this film! I recommend this one, despite what others might say!
½ January 28, 2012
A good comedy, competently written and well acted, in particular by Goldie Hawn and Geoffrey Rush.
½ January 25, 2012
To think of 'The Banger Sisters' as fresh, funny, or fabulous, it is actually neither of these as it fell short of my first viewing expectations. So that means I didn't like this film.
January 11, 2012
BANGER GOOD
BANGY FUNNY
BANGER SISTAS!!
½ September 18, 2011
I adore both actresses and while the movie itself is not a festival of profoundness and the daughter's speech at the end too much for my taste, there is something to it. Goldie Hawn for instance is amazing in her liveliness. Something I admire a lot. And then there is the fact, that sometimes people come to your life with the talent, to show you what are you doing wrong or what is going wrong and turn your life around. In this movie it is Suzette, played by Hawn, and in life, there are rarely those people around and that's what made the movie a tiny bit more special than the other time wasters you watch to distract yourself.
August 5, 2011
A very disappointing misfire. Seriously, how can you miss with these two leads, a great supporting cast and a brilliant concept? This could have been "I'm With the Band"-esque but instead, it was pretty tame and dull, something a movie allegedly about groupies should never be. By the time Lavinia removed the pole from her keester, I was checked out. And while I love Geoffrey Rush, his character was totally unnecessary. Again, a colossal waste of resources here.
½ July 14, 2011
Being stuck in their Groupie Past is sadly pathetic, we all have to grow up.I wouldn't be too proud to be called the "Banger Sisters"
½ July 8, 2011
I love the part when susan sarandon goes nuts and when she runs over harry with her car in the cemetary ! lol " well someone had to , did you hear yourself?! " :P
June 28, 2011
I would bang both of them but have no intention of watching the film
April 25, 2011
Ok I must admit I only wanted to see this movie because of the name resembling mine and I had no idea what it was about. I'm not sure what was more disturbing seeing Goldie Hawn slutting it up with some OCD old man talking about giving hand jobs and what not or seeing Susan Saradon in those snakeskin crotch-lace up pants. Sure I guess it was interesting to see the twist of a woman going thru a mid-life crisis for once, but did I really want to see 2 hours of that? Def not profound in any way and just b/c you realize your not cool anymore doesn't mean you should give yourself an atrocious hair cut that makes you look like u r trying to hard to be young and hip. Honestly that was the worst makeover I've ever seen and did no justice in showing how older women can still be sexy and not have to be trashy. I did really like the free-spirited character of Suzette though, but that was the only part that was interesting. Goldie Hawn looks amazing by the way and I hope I look half the good when I'm here age.
½ March 29, 2011
erika christensen, YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really not that bad
March 25, 2011
Diesen Film hab ich bestimt schon 40 mal gesehn und ich liebe ihn immernoch (TM) Einfach nur Grandios. :)