Bangkok Adrenaline Reviews

• Sep 28, 2013

Over all the movie wasn't that good, that being said the original martial arts and free running scenes in it make it watchable

• Aug 23, 2013

Mixed feelings. There was a lot of good action. The womens were sexy and the fighting was bad ass. The acting was horrible and the plot was worse.

• Apr 12, 2013

sorry this one sucked-big time

sorry this one sucked-big time

• Directors C Super Reviewer
    Mar 22, 2013

[img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img]

[img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img]

• Jul 01, 2012

Four backpackers, Mike, Conan, John, Dan, travel to Thailand, Bangkok, the city and meet some bandits who demand their money back, who lost four friends during the games. The bandits are close to breaking fingers until they suggest to return the money in a week's time for the leader surprisingly agreed. After exhausting all possible ways of collecting money (the two friends Mike, Dan has some really bad martial arts skills, while the other has some wrestling moves) means and decides to kidnap the beautiful daughter of a rich millionaire and use the recovery to pay your way out of problems. The scheme goes awry, they end up having to protect the girl who is kidnapped. Another man of great stature and corpulence Conan is a muscled crushing things just people, and the room is basically supposed to be the comic relief. But it is not as easy as it sounds, they would have to remove the bodyguards in a responsible manner to avoid detection by police and worst of all, they must take care of a beautiful Thai Irene, who kidnapped! I watch this movie for its plot (or lack thereof), rather than seeing it for the movements of martial arts, stunts and action scenes.

• Jan 26, 2012

Terrible music, but some good acrobatics, fights and even a few cheesy laughs. I got this confused with Bangkok Knockout, which hopefully is much better. If I never went to Thailand, I doubt I would like this movie at all, it's terribly low-budget.

• Jan 09, 2012

AWFUL in a completely unamusing way. Its rare for me to want all of the protagonists dead, and almost immediately.

• Caesar M Super Reviewer
    Jan 08, 2012

Well, this movie sucked. I was looking forward to this after seeing Ong Bak, now after seeing this, i'm convince this is Thailand action movie at it worst. The plot revolve around four backpackers, all played by assholes, arriving in Thailand to party and drink. A gambling game goes wrong and with their lives on the line they desperately decide to kidnap a billionaires daughter, with bad humor involve. Things go wrong when her 'father' doesn't play ball, act professionally, and prefers to use the kidnapping to further his own interests. The story is bad from the beginning and it gets worst as the movie progress. The action is disappointing and not fun to watch. The choreography is poorly done, of course you wouldn't know by how poorly the action scenes are filmed. The action is slow and lack any excitement you would want from a Martial Art movie. As for the acting, same thing, poorly acted and bad humor for the whole movie. Yet despite this, it's a watchable mess of a movie. Also, why are the Americans doing Martial Art in this movie, not to be racist, but the Americans doing Martial Art in this movie don't look convincing and act horribly. Bangkok Adrenaline is a watchable mess that got nothing right in execution. In a genre filled with so many great and memorable movies, Bangkok Adrenaline fails to standout above the competition.

• Nov 25, 2011

After falling in debt to a local mobster, five friends come up with a plan to kidnap another mob bosses daughter for the money. First and foremost, the script is a mess, the acting atrocious and the characters misplaced. The only reason to watch this film is for the fight scenes alone, which are choreographed pretty damn nicely. Dan O'Neill is pretty much the highlight of the film and the main actor. The rest of the cast seem to just be there in the background, even though they throw in their own chops. The film also tries to incorporate comedy in it's storyline, but in a rather complacent way. I can describe the film like <i>The Transporter</i>, just one big chase with some flashy fight sequences.

• Sep 01, 2011

1/2 a star for the finger-breaking. Too bad it wasn't the fingers of any of the leading douchebags - excuse me, "actors".