Barbie as Rapunzel - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Barbie as Rapunzel Reviews

December 26, 2011
I saw this one years ago with my sister. It's cute for kids.
September 28, 2011
Favourite Barbie movie hahaha.
July 12, 2011
i love this movie :)
October 28, 2010
Hmm. I know it is a kids film. But compared to the Island Princess it doesn't have a lot of quality...sorry.
½ August 9, 2010
I like Barbies, as movies though. I'll tell you when I make up my mind.
August 6, 2010
I loved this film when I was little x x x I recently watched it with my little cousin and I cried my eyes out!! A classic tale with beautiful music x x
June 8, 2010
... and who would have thought a movie such as Barbie as Rapunzel would be as good as it was?

I first tried stearing my daughter away from a movie such at this, but she reminded me the last few movies had been mine and it was her turn.

To begin with, I was expecting horrible animation, horrible script, and horrible voice overs. I was pleasantly suprised! To begin with, the animation wasn't bad at all, though it was no Shrek or anything comparable. The voice overs and script was all bad. The only side note I have is they changed the story of Rapunzel a bit, but still tolerable.

Overall ... a decent watch if you have kids and they like barbie.
June 8, 2010
I don't know if I am proud to say this, but I got this movie for my daughters-I love to watch it as much as they do. It is very well put together. Barbie as the Nutcracker and Barbie in Swan Lake are very good, too. But to see just one Rapunzel is the one to see.
May 31, 2010
Okay

okay
May 16, 2010
I don't like this film. I think it's annoying and stupid. But it is for girls. Well. Little girls. So it's harmless and innocent for the little 4-7 year olds. 17%
May 10, 2010
Engaging, tasteful story encourages creativity, tops Disney
April 26, 2010
a very beautiful remake of rapunzel...
February 24, 2010
Doesn't go anywhere.
January 30, 2010
I love this movie!! It makes me cry evry time I watch it. ;O
January 24, 2010
I LOVE THIS WHEN I WAS A KID
December 24, 2009
kind an old movie, but i love it ..
½ November 19, 2009
love it, especially with it's theme song. this is my favorite barbie movie.
November 4, 2009
I like it , I don't know why !!
September 25, 2009
Add a review (optional)...