Barbie Diaries - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Not very interesting
December 4, 2012
Barbie and the diary
½ November 18, 2012
I am sad I kind of liked this movie. It wasn't that bad.
½ September 23, 2012
terrible animation and the story is too short and quick moving
May 6, 2012
Whilst Barbie has gotten alarmingly thinner since her first leading role in 2001's 'Barbie in the Nutcracker', it's nice to see the world's most enduring doll go through the typical insecurities of all teenagers. The title character is, as always, very likeable, but the film itself has a paint-by-numbers script and, despite being colourful, features computer animation that is less effective and believable than previous efforts.
½ April 1, 2012
Good moral of this story! I have a daughter!
½ March 14, 2012
Super fun to watch when you're bored, even if the animation sucks. xD
Random fact: They say "total" and "totally" 43 times!
½ December 31, 2011
I did not like the animation of this film at all and 'bitchy school girl' theme set in high school about being popular. It was a real let down! I did like it when it came out in 2006 though. But felt it was too short of a movie, it only goes for about an hour!
July 25, 2011
Hey, this movie is so awesome. I love how skye sweetnam plays barbie, and just like skye sweetnam the most.
½ July 25, 2010
I loved this Barbie movie. Barbie rocks.
March 12, 2010
i love it.and i love barbie.
January 25, 2010
I HATE BARBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 19, 2009
Saw this with my daughters, they loved it, it was not terrible, but I did not like the animation style.
October 14, 2009
In "The Barbie Diaries", Barbie is portrayed as a typical American teenager in high school who encounters the problems that real-life teens often encounter: making new friends, dating, gossip, and getting involved in school. She always gets beaten in everything by Raquelle. When she buys a diary with a charm bracelet with her friends Tia and Courtney. Barbie's luck changes when Todd leaves her notes and her band gets a gig. When she teams up with Raquelle's friends to do a story about the popular kids, she shows it to Mr. Wexler as she tries to get Raquelle's job for the schools news. But Raquelle steals Barbie's charm bracelet and Barbie finds out Todd didn't write her the notes. Instead,it was her friend Kevin and he wrote her the notes because he likes her. He gives her back her charm bracelet after it got caught on Raquelle's dress and ripped off of her wrist at the fall formal which is the one Todd invited Barbie to go to the dance with him but then he went with his old ex- girlfriend Raquelle. But Barbie dances with Kevin in the middle of her dance with Todd.
September 18, 2009
dekho or apni frensip me bhe kuch akal dalo
½ August 12, 2009
As weird as it may be, I love this movie. (:
½ July 27, 2009
Good moral of this story! I have a daughter!
July 27, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
July 15, 2009
I think its very foolish that I saw this movie and bought it. But I was a great big fan of Barbie's when I was younger so I really wanted to see this movie. I watched it with my friends. We all loved it.
June 30, 2009
i remember i badly wanted to watch this movie when i was a kid, but never got to..hahahah but im not really interested now.. xD