Reviews

• Sep 23, 2012

terrible animation and the story is too short and quick moving

terrible animation and the story is too short and quick moving

• May 06, 2012

Whilst Barbie has gotten alarmingly thinner since her first leading role in 2001's 'Barbie in the Nutcracker', it's nice to see the world's most enduring doll go through the typical insecurities of all teenagers. The title character is, as always, very likeable, but the film itself has a paint-by-numbers script and, despite being colourful, features computer animation that is less effective and believable than previous efforts.

• Apr 01, 2012

Good moral of this story! I have a daughter!

Good moral of this story! I have a daughter!

• Jul 25, 2011

Hey, this movie is so awesome. I love how skye sweetnam plays barbie, and just like skye sweetnam the most.

• May 21, 2011

Super fun to watch when you're bored, even if the animation sucks. xD Random fact: They say "total" and "totally" 43 times!

• Jul 25, 2010

I loved this Barbie movie. Barbie rocks.

I loved this Barbie movie. Barbie rocks.

• Apr 28, 2010

I did not like the animation of this film at all and 'bitchy school girl' theme set in high school about being popular. It was a real let down! I did like it when it came out in 2006 though. But felt it was too short of a movie, it only goes for about an hour!

• Mar 12, 2010

i love it.and i love barbie.

i love it.and i love barbie.