Barbie Fairytopia: Magic of the Rainbow - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Barbie Fairytopia: Magic of the Rainbow Reviews

November 11, 2014
Save we and somewhere on my side and will be nice right down open this door same way in best ever and get the all way in my stuff on just be here before and take look book as we have over there
May 6, 2012
Preceded by 'Fairytopia' (2005) and 'Barbie Fairytopia: Mermadia' (2006), this third 'Fairytopia' flick won't disappoint it's young audience. A little slow-burning at first, the film turns out to be a magical and colourful adventure of courage and friendship. For what it is, it's a solid effort.
December 31, 2011
I love Elina and fairytopia. But was upset they had some really annoying characters in it which really brought the film down and ruined it. Like the vain fairy...which was unnecessary. I was upset to see Elina actually get revenge on that nasty fairy too. Yeah, a real shame. I liked Elina's new wings, but why does she need a new pair AGAIN? I did like it very much when it came out 4 years ago though
June 18, 2010
i really love this movie.
½ March 20, 2010
worst kid movie.... ever
½ September 28, 2009
Lots and lots of sparkling elemental detail. 'I wish you a completely uneventful evening.'
July 2, 2009
bet my sister would give it a higher rating.
April 14, 2009
Can learn so much from this movie...!!
February 10, 2009
now i always wanna rain to see a rainbow!
December 10, 2008
I'd do anything to see this film!
November 11, 2008
This one kind of bugged me. There were funny parts to it, but I didn't like it as much as the others.
October 31, 2008
Better than the first two!!
October 4, 2008
GREAT MOVIE I LOVE IT
August 16, 2008
Okay
The second one is better

okay

Okay
½ June 28, 2008
?ed it. i know, i know it was a kid movie but i like the storyline. i actually like the whole series.
½ June 18, 2008
If I could give this -5 stars, I would. I now hold a grudge against my 6 year old niece for making me watch one of the worst films in the entire world. she kept waking me up when I fell asleep for her favorite parts, which sucked....
April 2, 2008
Good movie.i love fairies.
April 1, 2008
It was Glittertastic!!!!!!!
½ March 25, 2008
I um, don't really recommend this one. I hope Chloe isn't reading this. It wasn't very good. I found myself rooting for the evil enchantress. Barbie's butterfly sidekick and the glow worm really weren't all that believable. The plot was a little obvious. I hope the book was better.