Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia Reviews

October 10, 2015
Amazing and fun fir the whole family
September 5, 2015
Mika thinks is good
March 26, 2015
Barbie plays a mermaid princess that is kidnapped and raised by a witch mermaid. Eventually she figures out what has happened and of course helps save the kingdom from bad guys.
It isn't a bad movie and teaches kids some good lessons. The animation is alright but it really isn't anything amazing.
October 12, 2014
I loved it it is about mermaids and I love mermaids!
½ October 25, 2013
You don't know how many times I was forced to sit through this on long car rides when my sister was younger.
July 22, 2013
love it want to see it again
July 16, 2013
this was a good show
½ November 18, 2012
This wasn't good. It just wasn't. I could not get into the story.
GRADE:B-
July 30, 2012
Good for little girls, had to watch with my little cousins
April 7, 2012
this one was very cute
½ December 31, 2011
this was alright. I wasn't too fond of it when I first saw when it came out years ago. I felt the mermaid girl was too bitchy and nasty to Elina so wasn't too fond of it because of that, but still has wonderful animation and I simply adore the kind and brave Elina!
September 7, 2010
good movie i love the underwater world.
March 4, 2010
direct to video crap
½ September 28, 2009
Nori and Delphine were engaging characters, the idea of magic sea fruit was neat, and Laverna's outbursts made a big splash: 'I do something very special for my Fungi when they're concerned...I hang them by their toes and feed them to the firebirds!'
½ September 27, 2009
.....mermaids...?like itr....
½ September 20, 2009
Since this is the first Barbie movie I've seen, it felt as if Barbie was "real" and given a break on her acting career.
June 26, 2009
none of those are even real words
May 9, 2009
My thrid favorite barbie movie

okay