Barbie of Swan Lake - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Barbie of Swan Lake Reviews

June 15, 2015
I have the movie and watch it tons of times­~
August 31, 2014
While it's not as good as "The Swan Princess", it's still enchanting and has a more relatable heroine.
½ April 28, 2014
I am only 10 yrs old & I really like the Barbie movies still! I still watch them with my best friend that's two yrs younger than me !! I still like them but I like my other fav movies more just cause I'm older now . Anyway it's a good movie .
½ March 2, 2014
I absolutely love this film! Its just the dancing ha ha...its beautiful!!Ô(TM)í
February 6, 2014
I thought it was excellent and my daughter loves it
½ September 18, 2013
What the hell is this cinematic abomination from the seventh circle of Hell? How did this get Greenlit?! Who would want to watch this monstrosity?! This lame-ass kiddy flick is overlong, boring, very poorly animated, badly acted and maddeningly annoying.

Kid's movies can be brilliant, like Monsters University for example. But others can be pure bloody evil and this movie is one of those bloody evil movies.

The plot is insanely convoluted and nonsensical to the near point of making this one of the worst written motion pictures since the Jaws sequels.

The acting is so unenthusiastic it's almost as if they are being paid less than minimum wage for their increasingly meaningless and agonising roles in this fairytale arse-fest.

The only reason why this people actually saw this is because of the Barbie branding, but this movie has nothing to do with Barbie. Apart from the fact that the animation makes everything look like plastic.

There is a lot of awful comic relief in this movie and some of it is so bad that it is cringeworthy to the extreme.

This movie is about as thrilling and exciting as fifty-three thousand hours of physics homework.

If you wish to torture your kids and make them resent you for making them watch this cinematic diarrhoea, go ahead and get them this...
March 14, 2013
I was terribly annoyed by the level of the magic included (including the black magic) in the movie , much more than the story , though follows quite well the original story by Tchaikovsky .But only the start is different ie the existing lake and Barbie is the swan and not other swans exist . and don't forget that this story is from the first stories of the second Barbie era (2000 and after !) I could rate the movie R7 at least
December 26, 2012
really want to see it.
½ December 20, 2012
a classic fairytale!
November 18, 2012
This was so bad. It just wasn't good at all.
GRADE:D-
September 12, 2012
another stupid animated rip off barbie movie. predictable, tedious and oh so droll, its hard to see why anyone wou;ld bother even to make it.
½ September 7, 2012
had to watch it with my neighbors when i babysat them. these movies are such bad knockoffs to promote the toys.
July 23, 2012
Watched this when I was little and enjoyed it. The story and animation are ok, but what really steals the show are the dance numbers, music, and setting. The dances were choreographed by professional choreographers, and the beautiful classical music went perfectly with the movements. A great movie for the little ones to watch with their parents.
June 9, 2012
Cute for the little ones
June 1, 2012
would be a good drinking movie.
½ April 8, 2012
one of my daughter's favorite movies
December 31, 2011
AMAZING FILM. LOVED SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL
June 21, 2011
Interesting, sincere, reasonable.
May 30, 2011
Always wanted to see it... similar characteristics as harry potter with the badman's powers like he who should not be named.
September 7, 2010
good movie and they make them all in vancouver.