Barbie: A Fairy Secret - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

December 22, 2014
I just want to see it
please I like it
June 27, 2014
Great movie is fun for everyone.
November 18, 2012
This was fine. I kind of liked this one.
GRADE:B+
November 18, 2012
vrryvery good probably
½ October 17, 2012
It was okayy:D not as interesting as inthought though:(
May 27, 2012
this movie is magical like for my baby sister that is 5 years old
½ April 11, 2012
This is all Ive heard about since Mackinah got home...!!!
October 10, 2011
boleh r..really enjoyed it..
September 24, 2011
This movie seems to tell that buying glossy shoes helps you to have succes in life. Luckily, it also says that forgiving makes you free.
½ August 15, 2011
the story technicality was soo "girly baby" to the maximum level, and the overall experience is lesser satisfying compare to the other barbie movie.. yet, the message was soo powerful! and in tyhe end, im pretty satisfied coz my nieces and couzins are enjoy having this movie played for 3 times a day.. hahahaa
July 11, 2011
eh. What happened to the Barbie films!?!? They've gone so downhill! :(
July 7, 2011
?Barbie: A Fairy Secret? is the story of how Barbie discovers that fairies really do exist. When a fairy princess captures her boyfriend Ken, Barbie along with her costar, Raquelle, and two of Barbie?s stylists, head out to rescue him from Gloss Angeles, a floating town filled with fairies.

I really like the animation in this movie, especially how each of the characters are drawn. Barbie?s eyes glisten like jewels and get me into the fairy mood. Each scene bursts with color, like their hangout Wally?s.

I also love how every piece of clothing has a modern twist. I wish I could have two fairies as my personal stylists.

The movie also has great music that makes me want to dance.

Barbie is already friends with her two fashion stylists at the beginning of the movie, but is uneasy around her rival Raquelle. Raquelle is jealous of Barbie, so what will happen when they get twisted up in this magical world together?

When Ken is forced to marry fairy princess Graziella he realizes how much he loves Barbie but lots of trouble stands in their way. Don?t worry, because Barbie will do anything to get Ken back.

Girls ages two to ten will really enjoy this movie filled with friends, fashion and adventure. Will Raquelle and Barbie ever be friends? How will they get into the magical world? Will they rescue Ken? Find out when you watch ?Barbie: a Fairy Secret.?

Reviewed by Makai Weber Colvin, Age 9, KIDS FIRST! Film Critic
July 5, 2011
I think barbie a fairy secret is what of the best movies! ever
½ May 23, 2011
Not a bad movie when you get to actually see it, It is quite interesting and you don't get bored at all.

This one is very different from the other Barbie movies yes but that is what makes it good, that there is very different storyline, If you are not into movies like this, stay away but if you willing to give it a chance then go and watch it.
May 5, 2011
So love it! The glitter, the magic, the clothes, it's beyond amazing!
April 27, 2011
Very cookie cutter, my daughters loved it but it seems to me that the stories are making less sense and as long as they put fairy wings on things they think it will sell.
½ April 24, 2011
Way toooo OTT and dramatic start to the movie. But the whole "friendship shining through" theme is a great way to teach kids the beauty of friendship.
½ April 13, 2011
A pretty fun, light-hearted, and entertaining movie and actually more enjoyable than I thought it would be! Despite all the fairies and eye candy, there's a nice plot to the movie with a message of forgiveness in the end. Some of the elements did remind me of a previous movie, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless.
April 7, 2011
one of the WORST barbie movie made. im not keen with the new barbie voice actress, ken was really gay, more like a gay friend than a boyfriend. cliche story line, not the best graphics either. i'd prefer they do the movie like the good old nutcraker/princess&thepauper/christmas carols. very disappointed