Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper Reviews

• Jun 25, 2020

This is one of the greatest movies i have seen in a long time. The duality between the two main characters is perfectly executed and puts many other movies that try to do the same to shame. It is a family friendly adventure that will bring the whole family together to sing and dance along. This is a truly amazing movie with great rewatch value because of the amazing songs like "just like me". All should watch this movie, i consider it one of the greatest of the decade.

• Jun 21, 2020

A Masterpiece. Periodt. Nothing more needed to be said.

A Masterpiece. Periodt. Nothing more needed to be said.

• May 25, 2020

cinematic masterpiece best barbie movie

cinematic masterpiece best barbie movie

• Mar 03, 2020

Listened to the track on repeat and even created a parody version of girl like you with my friend and yes we might be 21 years old but this movie slaps

• Feb 05, 2020

This is peak cinema. The greatest movie ever. Hollywood doesn't need to keep making movies anymore after Barbie Princess and the Pauper.

• Nov 13, 2019

I watched this movie throughout my childhood and still watch it now as an 18 year old. I still enjoy it as much or even more now. I'm naming my future cats after Wolfie and Sarafina, who depict maybe the best love story ever told. The songs are very well written and captivating, especially the opening song and "If you loved me for me." The last one in particular is super simple, sweet, and applies to everyone. The story ends beautifully, and it has great messages for girls everywhere about how to claim their own destinies. The only complaint I have is that the movie downplays the indentured servitude of Erica by comparing it to the plight of a princess. Besides that, it's funny, heartwarming, and truly entertaining.

• Sep 01, 2019

Loved the music, also the cat love.

Loved the music, also the cat love.

• Aug 30, 2019

bops. straight bops.

bops. straight bops.

• Jul 17, 2019

If you are looking for that sweet spot movie of classic rom-com, best friend musical, that has some of the biggest bops known to man kind. Not a movie for everyone, but a fantastic movie for kids and slightly older needing nice warm fuzzy (we aren't gonna die soon) feeling for bigger kids!

• Apr 29, 2019