Barbie: 12 Dancing Princesses Reviews

• Jul 20, 2019

I LOVE THIS MOVIE Best Barbie Movie

I LOVE THIS MOVIE Best Barbie Movie

• Jan 22, 2017

the 12 Dancing Princesses are my finger they also have one of their sisters have a husband and the Princess and the husband live happily ever after

• Sep 03, 2014

Possibly the best adaptation I've seen of the fairy tale. The characters are likable, the message is meaningful, and the dance numbers are well-choreographed. A truly magical fantasy film.

• Feb 14, 2014

i really loved this movie.

i really loved this movie.

• Jan 22, 2013

I'm going to get beaten up for ranking this so highly, but I caught it on TV and couldn't change the channel. Barbie actually looks acceptable in CG. Fairly adult film considering it's for little girls. And a little racist.

• Nov 30, 2012

I really wanted to see it you should put on there movie things where you can wath there whole things

• Nov 18, 2012

I am embarrassed to say this but I read the book and liked it. But I didn't like the movie. GRADE:B-

• Jun 24, 2012

How do you watch it?

How do you watch it?

• Jun 02, 2012

I liked the voice talent and the way they animated the dancing. That's all though. The rest is just girlie kiddie stuff.

• Jun 28, 2011