Bark! Reviews

• Feb 11, 2014

This movie is very smart and funny. It has nothing at all to do with the cover however.

• Dec 11, 2013

I really like this movie. It takes a personal look at mental illness and how people deal, or dont deal, with it. Despite the subject matter its a light hearted comedy. Its definitely different, so if you want to watch something a little different this would fit the bill. I guess I like everything Lisa Kudrow is in.

• Aug 08, 2013

Sad, funny, beautiful and awesome.

Sad, funny, beautiful and awesome.

• Aug 24, 2011

So this is comedy huh? Well I laughed one time, and that one time only. The story is very boring told and shares nothing of interest. When seeing the poor acting its hard to belive that Lisa Kudrow became famous for FRIENDS. A movie I would stay away from.

• Nov 02, 2010

This was a seriously underplayed indie movie about a woman who cracks and thinks she's a dog, and the people who surround her and pick up the pieces. We find out that everyone's probably a little cracked, and that's what makes the story so good. A great cast really gives the characters life, and the low budget helped pull me into the story. I loved this movie. Definitely worth watching.

• May 12, 2010

Oddly likeable, but rather irritating at times. The barking got on my nerves after awhile. It's certainly unusual, but for some reason it all just doesn't come together. Offbeat to say the least.

• May 12, 2010

This is a beautiful, creative, funny, awesome movie! It may not be what you're expecting, but it's definitely amazing!

• May 12, 2010

This is just so stangely beautiful.

This is just so stangely beautiful.

• May 12, 2010

Quirky but good friends/acquaintances helped Peter to keep it together after his wife flipped, stopped talking and started barking non stop like a dog. One of Peter's quirky acquaintance is psychiatrist / harpist friend Vincent D'onofrio. Its always a joy to see Vincent on screen.

• May 12, 2010

A loving and devoted husband holding it together after his wife flipped and stopped talking and started barking like a dog. Having 3 great friends/acquaintances giving support helped. Vincent D'onofrio played the psychiatrist/ harpist. Its always a joy to see Vincent on screen, big or small.