Bark Ranger Reviews

• Aug 22, 2015

That was terrible. SPOILERS AHEAD!!! Video: The video was terrible... like the editing for the "knockout(JUST CALL IT SLEEP GAS) gas", it seemed like they took the final cut for that scene and threw it in a toaster for several minutes and what you have now is worse than the acting. They should've added an effect for the video if they could make the dog (Ranger) "talk", OR USE SOME FOG. ACTING? OMG. The acting too, was downright terrible, I'd walk out on it on an airplane. In the scene where the two "Einsteins" found the kids, "OH HEY I HATE THE WOODS AND I WANNA GET OUT OF HERE BUT I NEED MORE GOLD BECAUSE BY STEALING THE SOMEHOW UNSECURED SAFE I JUST NEED MORE WHEN WE CAN TOTALLY BE RICH WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT" Sound? I didn't really notice anything about bad sound.Or good sound. It was average. But the thing is that a good movie has actual good acting and video. Not this junk. If I worked for a critics place/company, This would deserve not even slow-clapping, a -1/10. It was that bad. It even tried making "references" to other things like Scooby-Doo, but it just seemed to rip everything else off all in one movie. This one? I could literally judge it by its cover. It was going to be bad as soon as I laid eyes and ears on the beginning of the movie. The only good part at all was the dog, Ranger, voiced by Jon Lovitz. The voice for the dog was perfect. But the dog was in the wrong movie. My rating? Not 1/2 of a star, not slow-clapping, getting warmer... THAT'S IT. A -1/10. If you closely watch the movie again if you actually like it, you'll see what I mean.

• May 11, 2015

An occasional laugh will be heard by the 5 year old children this movie was made for, but overall, just a bad movie. Horrible story, bad acting, and the name just makes me want to throw up. This is on my BURN list.