Barnyard - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Barnyard Reviews

March 23, 2008
The jokes get funnier the more times you watch it!
March 22, 2008
"kids are all hoped up on diet pop and jolly ranchers" I love it when they go boy tipping.
½ March 22, 2008
Not bad, but nothing special either
March 21, 2008
A cute CG movie with good morals and blah blah blah....
March 21, 2008
It's alright just not stand out. Coming of age story about a tearaway kid that suddenly has to grow up and face responsibilities. Sound good? Just add udders!
March 21, 2008
The plot is predictable, the script is average and didn't do much with the animation. It's just os bad.
March 20, 2008
i thought it was pretty funny, its on On Demand, so its free =)
March 19, 2008
hilarious shananagians featuring cows. loved the car chase scene!
½ March 19, 2008
unbelieveably hilarious
March 19, 2008
I thought this was pretty funny... a cow joyride haha... but alas it tried a litte to hard to be adult funny like shrek and failed.
½ March 18, 2008
this movie rocks! quite sad as a whol, at least that's what it felt like to me, but funny too =D aftr this i will proudly say cows rule!!!
March 18, 2008
Should've made a 3D version of US Acres instead. Funny story: Bill Watterson hated US Acres with a passion. Presumably he didn't mind Jim Davis' more famous work, where a lonely guy is deluded into thinking he has meaningful conversations with an orange feline.
½ March 18, 2008
it's a great movie! very inspiring ^_^
for leaders... ^_^
March 17, 2008
This doesn't sound like the film of the same title I borrowed from KT !
½ March 17, 2008
ummm... boy cows don't have udders
½ March 16, 2008
well what in the world
March 16, 2008
Nowhere near as bad as some of the reviews would lead you to believe. Some of the animation is outstanding (if you can obviously get past the idea of male cows) and there are some laughs to be had. Enjoyable but certainly not first class.
½ March 15, 2008
This was pretty funny, liked the boy tipping and the car chase scene.
March 14, 2008
This is a really cute kid movie, but I kind of enjoyed it too. It is a short flick, but had alot of little funny moments. I think kids will really love this, my godson did...and adults won't hate watching it either.
March 13, 2008
thought it would be better