Barrio Reviews

• Aug 24, 2012

welcome 2 tha jungle

welcome 2 tha jungle

• May 01, 2011

One of this movies that, although nothing really happens, doesn´t make your interest decay. Good social movie with good dialogs.

• Jan 24, 2010

social, drama, spanish

social, drama, spanish

• Nov 18, 2009

great movie about frieship, family and the dangers of chose the easy life.

great movie about frieship, family and the dangers of chose the easy life.

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    Oct 20, 2009

Alright movie.Kinda retarded.Who would break into a trophy store to steal trophies??

• Oct 02, 2009

Glad I had subtitles on the movie... Spaniards speak sooo fast!! Wow! It was a good movie. The ending was sad.

• Feb 25, 2009

It unfolds slowly, but it rewards your patience with something extraordinary. Gritty and heartrendingly realistic.

• Aug 21, 2008

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img] I like coming-of-age movies and this one is pretty good. Well-acted.

• Aug 06, 2008

Although the movie is a bit boring, but it shows the real life of Madrid suburb. 3 friends, whose each family has their own problems, bond each other awkwardly. The dialogue seems improvised, which is good. Not bad, but not great also. I've seen better movies.