Basic Training - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Basic Training Reviews

½ January 22, 2013
This was made when raunchy sex comedies actually had a lot of gratuitous nudity instead of the modern equivalent of a scene or two. The film presupposes a world where everyone working in Washington D.C. is incompetent and sex crazy. Some people will find that funny, I do not. It does give an excuse for lots and lots of nudity, but added with the juvenile humor being passed off as satire I couldn't quite enjoy it. But the film should at least remain in print as a reminder how the genre used to be before conservative Hollywood won out.
September 9, 2012
Another movie I like better than it actually is. Good, fun 80's comedy.
August 24, 2010
typical 80s sex comedy with a few chuckles and some tna
½ May 9, 2010
½ June 4, 2009
Was it great, no. Some humor, a lot of cheesecake & the rest was just plain silly.