Batman: Dead End - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman: Dead End Reviews

January 21, 2016
A very ahead of it's time fan film by Sandy Collora. Hollywood caliber visuals and in about 8 minutes, Batman gets in over his head. Great great film! There is also a very insightful documentary on this called Behind the Mask:The Batman Dead End Story.
½ August 12, 2014
Unbelievably true to Batman and to the Alien and Predator comics.
August 1, 2014
Great little short film. Well worth seeing
½ May 19, 2014
If you are into the Batman Vs Predator series, you would deffentally enjoy this film. The acting is decent, sfx is great and the story line is decent as well. This low budget film caught my attention right off when i heard from a friend about its story, so i naturally checked it out and was happy with the results. This is to all of you DC/Batman fans out there, this is one of the darkest Batman i have seen in a long time. They really showed how good pre, post and shooting can go a long way in a semi low budget film. I would really like to see more films from this great group of guys, they have great sense of style and ambition that made this film one the best 8 min shortys i have seen to date.
½ March 11, 2014
In the realm of fan fiction, Dead End is a fantasy mash-up that has thought itself through.
½ January 15, 2014
A good exercise in filmmaking and telling a Batman story.
January 11, 2014
For a short film, this is pretty well made and a fun watch. I didn't think it was a short film however, I believed it was just a YouTube video. A very random YouTube video. Not really much to talk about, I mean they have cool set design, costumes, props and actors, but I can't really talk about it because its so short and I don't want to spoil the surprise for those who haven't seen it. Basically, Batman goes to catch the Joker and they both unexpectedly find something....different.
Check it out I mean it's only like 7-8 minutes long. It's cool, random, and weird. It needs a sequel because I want to see how this plays out.
September 26, 2013
Un corto interesante y bien logrado.
July 7, 2013
Haha, more hilarious than it is serious...because the involvement of Aliens and Predators are just laughable. But it is well-shot.
½ June 23, 2013
Amazing, well-produced fan film.
May 29, 2013
A KickAss Short Film!
½ April 20, 2013
In general, Batman: Dead End is a pleasure to watch taking into consideration its great lighting and atmospheric settings. However, despite its big-name stars (Batman, Joker, the Xenomorph, and the Predator) the short film fails to deliver motivation, confusing its beginning with Joker from the rest of the film (the confrontation with the aliens) but can be argued to fit its title, being a dead-end situation with the aliens (caught in the middle) that leads to only one conclusion.
March 9, 2013
this film itīs great
February 24, 2013
Again, one of those things that I might watch if they played it at Comic Con and I had no other panels.
January 22, 2013
Sandy is the man. Great fan film! I know you punks hate it, but c'mon, this is EXACTLY what fan films SHOULD be! Wild and inventive.
January 6, 2013
A fan-made film has the Dark Knight pursuing The Joker and encounters Aliens and Predators!! Very well made!! Too bad it's not longer!!
½ December 25, 2012
first fan film I ever saw. brilliant.
December 4, 2012
For a five minute fan film this certainly shows you how talented Collora is. Basically this is one long scene, but it manages to excite more so than many studio releases. Pure Fan indulgence at its greatest.
August 27, 2012
even though its a fan made movie, I really enjoyed it. Costumes aren't Hollywood quality but still a good movie. I think any Batman fan will think the same.