The Dark Knight Rises Reviews

• 1d ago

What an incredible ending to an amazing trilogy.

What an incredible ending to an amazing trilogy.

• 1d ago

Hard to stand up to the last film but still a good movie.

Hard to stand up to the last film but still a good movie.

• 1d ago

While Batman Begins & Dark Knight are fantastic films. Dark Knight Rises is a huge miss. From the laughable Bane voice, horrible fight choreography ( man just falls down ), and wasted Hathaway as Catwoman really make this movie a slog to get through. Sure the end battle gets anyone hype! Then you walk away thinking what a fun ending. Except that it has this weird dream like cafe scene. Batman quits being Batman for 7 years? Merely days after he stopped TwoFace and Joker?.... Bullshit. Batman never gives up. You could tell the story they wanted to tell couldn't be accomplished due to Ledgers untimely death. Hence Dark Knight Rises is an inferior Batman installment. There's more I could say, but I'm not as articulate as ( Geekvolution ) thoughts on the film, post the Nolan hype.

• 2d ago

a beautiful Batman movie, very dark and deep, full of twists and turns. In general all batman films are beautiful in my opinion but this is perhaps deeper than the others because it tells in itself a complex ache of redemption. The plot is very intricate and compelling though with some inconsistency (derived from the fact that it is very intricate)

• Sep 14, 2019

One word: propaganda. This hollywood story tells one thing: The world needs a strong man who does not care for democratic rules, the law or moral - as long he pursuits the right goal and protects us simple people from bigger harm and an undefined danger. And the audience is cheering. Where do I know that from?

• Sep 12, 2019

Absolute must see! What an emotional and amazing ending to a perfect trilogy!

Absolute must see! What an emotional and amazing ending to a perfect trilogy!

• Sep 07, 2019

Few movies end in a way that will rock you to the core this is one of them. To enjoy this masterpiece however one must watch the first two movies but having done that and combined with a bit of batman knowledge, The Dark Knight Rises truly sets itself as one of the top movies out there. To not recommend this movie would be a crime, to not watch it a sin

• Aug 29, 2019

Hard to beat the dark knight, but this finale was not only heartbreaking but intense and suspenseful

• Aug 25, 2019

The film is split into two parts, not the training and the war, but in the he said, she said, way. The Dark Knight Rises Pressure and price. We've all been in this situation for ages now. We've seen greater, more ambitious and potential franchises fumbling in its last chapter. So, how do you top or even match a film that made Academy double the nods in the Best Film category just because they, despite all the hype, failed to justify the momentum it deserved and the weight it carried? You leave them happy. Not sugar coated but a satisfying experience. And this linear- and I emphasize on that since it feels extremely simple and coherent to go through- calm ride is not obsessed on swooping up the Easter eggs but returning home. Batman faces a new threat along with allies and cheats, as he is stripped down to zero on his resources. Nolan treats this film in a manner that could be said, Kevin Feige treats Endgame. The only difference is that Endgame carries a boost coming from 22 films and this one has to start from the inception; not that one. Yes, it could be argued that this film also carries the love of its previous two chapters, but Nolan rubs off the entire board before we could note down any thing. And in fact if there are any previous references to be accounted for, they come in a bit lazy and pretty standard in contrast to the rest of the material. So this is how Nolan satisfies you with a product. He visits locations, antics, dialogues, characters, everything twice in the film. And in the first visit he sets the boundaries and in the second breaks it with style. And this remains the theme in all the big plot events or tiny elements or punchlines, it is almost as if the film goes through a longer route just to amplify the grounded work established by The Dark Knight (Rises).

• Aug 19, 2019

This is a great ending to this amazing trilogy! Bane is one of the coolest super villains ever.