Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero Reviews

September 2, 2017
For being a fan of Batman well I found in this movie he did not fight a lot in this movie so that was a bit disappointing but there where some fights and action.
August 14, 2017
An extended episode at best, Subzero doesn't have nearly as much time devoted to either detective work or to Freeze's emotions to play off an interesting movie.
½ July 24, 2017
More accurately titled 'Batgirl, Robin & Mr. Freeze', Batman is used as a supporting character while his sidekicks take centre stage. This is no bad thing as it makes it different and the dynamic between the younger heroes is strong and a lot of fun. The story isn't as deep and rewarding as Batman's first animated feature, but it isn't aiming to be a psychologically complex character study, being more interested in creating an entertaining yarn full of atmosphere and put together with admirable efficiency. Yet it's still filled with three-dimensional characters, Batgirl is a particular standout, well written and imbued with charm by Bergman, and if it's not so ambitious, in some ways it's more successful in its goals.
June 17, 2017
This has an excellent story, lots of action, great animation, and a superb cast.
May 2, 2017
I watched this batman as a kid I thought it was pretty good but there was not a whole lot of fighting in this movie like not towards the end of this movie so it was just a ok movie I would say are villain for this movie is Mr. freeze can batman stop him find out
March 18, 2017
More patient than other animated DC movies, Batman & Mr. Freeze is an often overlooked gem that culminates to one of the most impressively compromised sequences in the animated Batman canon.
February 21, 2017
The film maybe short but it's still an amazing movie! Kevin Conroy as usual is awesome as Batman! I loved the plot, animation & characters! Well done :)
February 13, 2017
This, as it was not released in theatres, I will not hold to the same standard as Mask of the Phantasm, despite the fact they are of largely the same quality. Mr Freeze has always been a difficult character to get, being the most sentimental, yet the most ridiculous. This film, however, treats him with the respect he needs; in the first 10 minutes, we see both his good and bad side. Such a great understanding of this character is established so simply, that every moment of the film is empathetic. The Bat-family isn't half-bad either, continuing with the tried and tested method from the show. The action is spectacular; it's amazing how large things can look when animated. Better than Phantasm.
January 19, 2017
When I was a kid I watched this batman a lot of times when I was a kid I would say it was just a ok, because there was not a lot of fighting in this movie. There needs to be more fighting and more action in this movie because Bruise was not going back and forth with being him self to Batman. And what I would say it seemed to me that he was Being himself more and not rotating from being himself to Batman same as Robin. Batman did not really fight at all, as well as Robin. the ending to this movie was not good at all it just had me hanging with questions.
jamrcla
November 25, 2016
As a Batman animation film it's pretty poor but it was better than Clooney's Batman & Robin film, My kids enjoyed it even if it's more story than action and we don't see Batman an awful lot but it's ok, Nothing more nothing less.
August 27, 2016
Although, not having the same power and feeling as Mask of the Phantasm, this new animated film based on the Batman Series still preserves what makes the show the success it is; devotion to the story, character delivering and the classic animation we all get to love.
August 12, 2016
Mr freeze good villan, needs Barbara for wife transplant. Ends with wife being cured and freeeze walking off. Decent cgi
½ July 23, 2016
Love this film so much, it has everything i could want, batgirl, robin, batman, and mr freeze. Such well told story, great film for any batman or mr.freeze fan.
June 24, 2016
This animated movie released at the same time as Batman and Robin is much better then Mr. Freeze ever has been in live action. The Batman the animated series version of Freeze is both threatening and tragically sympathetic and his arc is in the series and this movie is fascinating. That said this movie lacks the strong characterization for its hero that made Mask of Phantasm so great making this a rather mediocre entry by comparison. Still its more than worth watching for Batman fans and an entertaining flick
½ April 7, 2016
Liked this one a lot as a kid. Another solid entry to the animated batman series
½ April 4, 2016
Çok ho?uma gitti, en çok be?endim yan?, Robin ve Batgirl olmas?, asl?nda dü?manda fena de?ildi ne olsa Batman hayranlar? Mr. Freeze çok iyi bilir, bu animasyonda Mr. Freeze çok iyi yans?t?lm??, amac? kar?s? Nora'y? tekrar hayata kavu?turabilirmek için planlar pe?inde. Ayr?ca Batman, Robin ve Batgirl birlikte çal??mas? çok ho?uma gitti. Genel olarak be?endim, izliycek olan arkada?lara ise izleyin gerçekten bir?ey kaybetmessiniz Batman: Mask of the Phantasm izlediyseniz bunuda izleyin çünkü bu ondan daha iyi izlerken görüceksiniz. Keyifli seyirler :)
½ February 14, 2016
3D blended with 2D? awful. otherwise, the plot felt a little forced, but it was still a touching conclusion (but really, it turned out not to be a conclusion...) to Victor Fries' story.
½ December 27, 2015
Absolutely craps all over the cold mess Schwarzenegger produced as Mr Freeze. Although greater quantity of Batman combat may be left desired, this feature length spin-off from the classic animated series proves that one of Batman's more tragic and underrated villains can be successfully given the movie treatment in a cool and dignified way. Very icely done.
December 21, 2015
Great Batman animated movie, still wished that the tv show was still airing new episodes of Batman the animated series. I like all the main characters in this movie especially Mr. Freeze, batgirl, robin, and of course a no brainer Batman. I also love the characters voices like Batman voiced by Kevin Conroy, he's my favorite Batman voices of all time. And whoever voiced Mr. Freeze, I forgot his name but he's great at being Mr. Freeze. Fun, thrilling experience for young children. not the best Batman animated movie but nothing can beat Batman: mask of phatasm.
½ October 16, 2015
Very Good Straight To Video Film It Has Everything It Should To Meet Your Expectations