Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero Reviews

½ October 16, 2015
Very Good Straight To Video Film It Has Everything It Should To Meet Your Expectations
½ September 10, 2015
Better than Batman and Robin at least
June 19, 2015
This animated film ends up being better than a lot of the live action Batman films
½ June 16, 2015
once again DC puts out some great animation. fun story.
June 10, 2015
This is the movie batman and robin should be
½ June 4, 2015
Batman and Mr. Freeze: Sub-Zero is the second animated movie about the caped crusader, but this time featuring his sidekick Robin, as well as Batgirl. This time around, the story is all about (you guessed it) Mr. Freeze, and his plan to kidnap Barbara Gordon as she's the only donor, living or dead, that is a match for Mr. Freeze's wife, who is in a coma and requires an operation. This was actually a straight-to-video title, but doesn't come off that way. It's actually shorter than its predecessor and feels more like an extended version of an episode of Batman: The Animated series more than anything, which isn't a bad thing. It's not quite as good overall as Mask of the Phantasm, but on its own, it's still quite entertaining.
April 27, 2015
I'd really like to know who's bright idea it was to leave an abandoned oil rig still full of oil 5 miles off of Gotham's shoreline.
April 2, 2015
Mr. Freeze proved to me he is the bad luck brian of the show
½ February 27, 2015
While targeted at kids, "SubZero" has plenty for adult fans of Batman to enjoy. The animation, story, score and voice acting are all up to the high standards established by the 90's Batman animated series. It turned out a lot better than the campy Mr. Freeze in the awesomely-bad "Batman and Robin" from the previous year.
½ October 13, 2014
Excellent direct-to-VHS film that puts many of the theatrical works to shame. I would highly recommend watching this one in sequence with "Heart of Ice" and "Deep Freeze" from Batman: The Animated Series. To me, that it is the definitive on screen depiction of Mr. Freeze.
½ October 3, 2014
SubZero is dark, damp and grim, where Mr. Freeze is humanized further following his 'revamped' character in Batman: The Animated Series, and is shown that he is somewhat relatable despite being a 'villain'.

Affected by the backlash from Batman & Robin (1997) film, Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero was delayed for a short while, but upon release, proved to be what Joel Schumacher's film failed to be.
½ September 27, 2014
Todo lo que Batman & Robin nunca fue, de hecho cualquier película es mejor que Batman & Robin, hasta The Dark knight Rises...
August 30, 2014
Classic batman story
½ August 2, 2014
This movie is not as par as compared to Mask of Phantasm!
June 16, 2014
A pretty good Batman animated film, especially if you like the very underused Mr. Freeze who is one of my favorites.
April 28, 2014
A fairly good animated Batman movie even if it leaves you wanting at times.
½ April 18, 2014
Watched this again for the first time since it's original release. Batman: The Animated Series is what made me fall in love with the character. This is by far the best adaptation of Mr. Freeze. Love the animation!
½ March 31, 2014
Underrated Batman animated feature. It's tons of good fun and also it has tons of great story and characters and the voice actors of the animated series doing their best like they always do. Intense and lots of cool comic book fun.
March 28, 2014
Maybe it's just that Mr. Freeze is my favorite villain but I can still say that this is almost better than Mask of The Phantasm. ALMOST!
February 26, 2014
The first one to be was not able to do with a little while ago and I have a great deal of the most part of a. The first thing that I am not sure how to get it. I 20th. We are The only thing I did. I will not be a problem. The other day, I am Here and call me