Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero Reviews

½ February 27, 2015
While targeted at kids, "SubZero" has plenty for adult fans of Batman to enjoy. The animation, story, score and voice acting are all up to the high standards established by the 90's Batman animated series. It turned out a lot better than the campy Mr. Freeze in the awesomely-bad "Batman and Robin" from the previous year.
½ October 13, 2014
Excellent direct-to-VHS film that puts many of the theatrical works to shame. I would highly recommend watching this one in sequence with "Heart of Ice" and "Deep Freeze" from Batman: The Animated Series. To me, that it is the definitive on screen depiction of Mr. Freeze.
½ October 3, 2014
SubZero is dark, damp and grim, where Mr. Freeze is humanized further following his 'revamped' character in Batman: The Animated Series, and is shown that he is somewhat relatable despite being a 'villain'.

Affected by the backlash from Batman & Robin (1997) film, Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero was delayed for a short while, but upon release, proved to be what Joel Schumacher's film failed to be.
½ September 27, 2014
Todo lo que Batman & Robin nunca fue, de hecho cualquier película es mejor que Batman & Robin, hasta The Dark knight Rises...
August 30, 2014
Classic batman story
½ August 2, 2014
This movie is not as par as compared to Mask of Phantasm!
June 16, 2014
A pretty good Batman animated film, especially if you like the very underused Mr. Freeze who is one of my favorites.
April 28, 2014
A fairly good animated Batman movie even if it leaves you wanting at times.
½ April 18, 2014
Watched this again for the first time since it's original release. Batman: The Animated Series is what made me fall in love with the character. This is by far the best adaptation of Mr. Freeze. Love the animation!
½ March 31, 2014
Underrated Batman animated feature. It's tons of good fun and also it has tons of great story and characters and the voice actors of the animated series doing their best like they always do. Intense and lots of cool comic book fun.
March 28, 2014
Maybe it's just that Mr. Freeze is my favorite villain but I can still say that this is almost better than Mask of The Phantasm. ALMOST!
February 26, 2014
The first one to be was not able to do with a little while ago and I have a great deal of the most part of a. The first thing that I am not sure how to get it. I 20th. We are The only thing I did. I will not be a problem. The other day, I am Here and call me
½ January 23, 2014
A surprisingly weak DC animated movie that feels like a normal 22 minute episode stretched for 67 minutes
December 4, 2013
Odd that this was a direct to DVD movie, but it's a solid Mr. Freeze story with great voice acting, and great animation
November 27, 2013
It's midly entertaining and better than those Joel Schumacher's batman films, but damn what a snooze fest this movie was...
November 27, 2013
I own this on DVD in a six movie pack along with:
* Justice League: Starcrossed The Movie (2001)
* The Batman Vs. Dracula (2005)
* Batman Beyond: Return Of The Joker (2000)
* The Batman/Superman Movie (1997)
* Justice League: Secret Origins (2001)
November 21, 2013
Great storytelling that shows the detective side of Batman
November 6, 2013
The movie is very entertaining, stylish and handles the characters quite well but it is annoying that Mr Freeze's motives are never properly justified.
September 4, 2013
Another awesome batman film that I love. This film is miles better than that awful piece of crap batman and robin. Mr freeze in this is awesome. Defenetly give this film a look
September 3, 2013
Being better than the live action films of the 90s don't save Subzero from being weaker than many of this team's previous efforts.