Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker Reviews

• Dec 27, 2020

another excellent Batman animation, here we see a heavy and very impressive story, the characters are incredible and the animation is very good, worth checking out.

• Nov 08, 2020

The underlying premise of the story is a bit fanciful, even for a Batman animation. The entire movie really centers on one vignette involving the death of the original Joker and the aftermath. But, that ne vignette is worth the watch as a progression of the franchise, and the cleaning up of the past. However, a lot of this movie reminded me too much of the campiness of the television series, and not in a good way.

• Sep 07, 2020

A fantastic addition to the Batman universe that brings back the Joker to finish off the new Batman. The flashback scene to Arkham alone makes this movie worth a watch!

• Jun 30, 2020

I am no fan of Beyond but this story is effective with great ties to the superior BTAS

• May 04, 2020

THE BEST ANIMATED BATMAN MOVIE EVER! highly recommended!

THE BEST ANIMATED BATMAN MOVIE EVER! highly recommended!

• Feb 07, 2020

Classic DC animation in its prime, no more, no less, managing to create something enjoyable for both kids and adults, sneaking tons of mature subjects and heavy undertones in between countless action scenes. For fans of the DC animated series from the 90s to early 2000s, it's a must watch. For the rest, it's definitely worth recommending, but I'd still say "watch Batman: The Animated Series, Justice League and Batman Beyond first".

• Feb 06, 2020

With storytelling ambitions of a thrilling crime drama and exceptional voice acting, Return of the Joker captures the original essence of the original series while simultaneously earning the title of one of the greatest animated movies of all time.

• Dec 19, 2019

Batman Beyond Return Of The Joker is a Amazing movie. The story is really good, With all of the character development and AMAZING action. It is definitely worth a watch.

• Dec 08, 2019

Whilst it doesn't really compare with the original (it's a different beast, after all), the ‘Batman Beyond' TV series managed to deliver an engaging take on a future Batman whilst paying homage to the original superhero we all know and love. This feature film is no different, blending the old with the new in an action-packed adventure with an interesting mystery at its centre.

• Oct 25, 2019

Batman beyond return of the joker is my favorite movie for all times and I will always love batman beyond