Batman Gotham Knight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman Gotham Knight Reviews

March 27, 2019
this batman movie just was uninteresting, shockingly disturbing, and purely sucked... bad job
½ March 27, 2019
Definitely an enriching extra of the dark knight for fans to oogle over.
March 27, 2019
Looks kinda cool, and dark, which is what Batman does best.
½ March 27, 2019
It is a good movie, but I did not like the different changing art styles.
½ March 27, 2019
It is a good movie, but I did not like the different changing art styles.
March 27, 2019
Worth checking out. Different stories, different art styles, all defining Batman in different ways
March 27, 2019
its batman , of course its good ! :)
not interested .... a directed to dvd ???? nop
March 27, 2019
Batman: Gotham Knight is an anthology of six short stories that are each supervised by renowned anime directors. Batman is voiced by Kevin Conroy (Batman:The Animated Series) and the vignettes are written by Josh Olsen ( A History of Violence), David S. Goyer (The Dark Knight), and Brian Azzarello (100 Bullets). This sounds like a really great concept on paper, but the whole of this film is less than the sum of its parts. Perhaps my expectations were too high, but I was ultimately underwhelmed by this film's lack of focus and seemingly soulless execution.
March 27, 2019
really want to see this too!!!
March 27, 2019
Absolutely nothing to do with the Nolan movies (which it was billed as) and features some nice touches but is, in general, bland. Nice to see a familiar voice from the animated series, but Kevin Conroy feels a bit out of place with this anime styled Batman (or perhaps the anime styled Batman feels out of place with Batman).

Sadly, the group of 'talented creators' don't manage anything that even touches on the genius of some of the old animated series' anthologies.
March 27, 2019
I just didn't like the animation, or stories or anything.
½ March 27, 2019
This movie has been overshadowed by the live-action Batman. This movie is an experiment, or feels like it anyways. It follows the cape crusader in different locations, plots and time. The movie is separated in segments, each one having a different animation style. It's good and worth a watch, tho nothing mind blowing.
March 27, 2019
No not even close i do not like batman
March 27, 2019
Mm..If this was playing at Comic Con or something and I had no other panels, I might watch it. Otherwise, no.
½ March 27, 2019
An unusual midquel to Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, Batman: Gotham Knight has some interesting stories that boast wonderful dark animation and interesting looks in to the psyche of Batman.
March 27, 2019
good but but to many storylines. That don't add up