The Batman Superman Movie: World's Finest - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Batman Superman Movie: World's Finest Reviews

September 4, 2017
Bat man is all ways fighting Joker and super man fights Lex well now the joker and Lex are teaming up so Batman and super man team up to stop them! It's a good movie to enjoy!
August 11, 2017
I love this a million times more than Batman vs. Superman! Just a more fun and better story in my opinion.
July 26, 2017
It could have the worst element of any movie based on a tv show, feel like a giant episode, but thankfully this film was able to condense a simple story, yet, filled with action, incredibly enjoyable characters, and the fun and joy both shows have, combining the team behind each one to deliver a great crossover, not only as a product of its time, but also as a great animated example of how to combine two of the most memorable icons of pop-culture, in a much more effective and dedicated way than a live action version.
May 1, 2017
Batman and Superman make a good team!!! I'm a fan of this movie
January 19, 2017
I like how Batman and Superman team up as a partnership to fight Lex Luther and the joker. Harley Quinn is jokers side kick. Wow was I laughing a lot when I watch this movie. Batman and Superman are to of my favorite DC superheroes!!!! Now as we know Batman"s enemy is Joker, and Superman"s enemy is Lex. Who will win will Batman and Superman stop there to enemies and win? Or will Joker, Lex win? All that can be revealed when you see this great movie!
November 26, 2016
The Batman/Superman Adventures was one of the staples of my early childhood, and this was the culmination of the best of both shows.
September 2, 2016
Superman and Batman's interactions are stellar, as is Louis Lane's inclusion, but the plot is far too predictable and simplistic and the film fails to make the most of it's villains.
August 19, 2016
I loved this film as a kid
½ July 11, 2016
One of the best animated DC movies out there, The Batman Superman Movie is a well-rounded film that is able to infuse Batman and Superman's worlds comfortably while also giving enough time for the exhilarating action we've come to expect.
April 2, 2016
What it gets right that we all wanted to see in "Dawn of Justice": a believable relationship between Batman and Superman; good villains with clear motive; cool, intelligible action scenes; and it's being an overall entertaining outing made for kids. Nothing fantastic, but plenty serviceable for fans of these two icons who were more than bit disappointed by BvS.
March 24, 2016
this movie was perfect.
March 17, 2016
In preparation for the upcoming Batman V Superman film, I've decided to revisit a few of each of the heroes' feature films, especially those where they come in direct conflict with one another.

The Batman Superman Movie: World's Finest is yet another example of a film that gets the relationship of the two most iconic superheroes, right. The Superman animated series took 3 episodes and made it into a mini TV movie, and for the most part, it plays out very much like both Batman and Superman's shows. The voice talent of Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy reprised their iconic voice performances as Joker and Batman respectively and head over to Metropolis for a few episodes.

The plot is essentially the same plot that Lego Batman 2 followed years later, but it's always fun to watch the dynamics of these world famous characters done justice. Joker finds kryptonite and decides to strike a deal with Lex Luthor, voiced by the incredible Clancy Brown, in exchange for money. So sure, the plot is pretty basic, but it served a purpose in getting the caped crusader in Gotham in the first place.

Bruce Wayne shares a relationship with Lois Lane which gave another reason for the two heroes to be on opposing ends of the stick. The dynamic was a little strange at first, but it grew on me a bit as it's really just a typical thing Bruce Wayne would do in that situation. The film's tone overall is very consistent with the animated series of the respected characters. So campy at times, and serious at other times. But if you're a fan of the animated series' than you would definitely be a fan of this mini movie.

The voice talent is incredible overall and the animation is exactly what it should be in a film like this. It's predictable in every sense of the word, but the dynamic between the characters we know and love is why you watch a film like this. It's exactly what I would hope the Batman V Superman film will be like.

+Voice talent

+Dynamics are handled right

-Nothing really new here

8.1/10
½ March 22, 2015
This made for TV movie was fairly decent.
Pros:
-Excellent voice acting, highlights include Mark Hamill, Clancy Brown, and Kevin Conroy as Joker, Lex Luthor, and Batman.
-Plausible story behind this Batman-Superman animated team-up.
Cons:
-Joker's redesign is horrible. He looks like a Spy vs Spy caricature.
½ January 23, 2015
a rare comic book movie crossover that rightfully entertains for fans and non-comic lovers
the Man of Steel and the Dark Knight cross paths when Lex Luthor and the Joker team up to bring about chaos to the city of Metropolis
the movie's run time isn't long enough but it gets a lot done to say the least
sharp animation, well-acted voice acting, and an exciting plot about two superheroes joining the most unlikely of forces
there's even a small love triangle between Lois Lane, Clark Kent, and Bruce Wayne to keep things afloat
as far as animated comic books movies go this one is one of the more triumphants
½ January 4, 2015
Very good old school team up from the animated series.
November 15, 2014
Parece un capítulo largo, pero al final es entretenida...
September 25, 2014
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice debe ser así.
September 12, 2014
I read on imdb that The Batman Superman Movie was just 3 episodes of The New Batman Superman Adventures put together to make 1 movie.Now I see why it felt like I was watching a longer Batman Superman Saturday morning cartoon episode.I think the only people that will truly appreciate this movie are diehard Batman Superman fans.Either them or Elementary school kids
½ August 29, 2014
Longa animado com o 'quarteto fantástico' da #DCComics
June 16, 2014
A pretty awesome Batman Superman crossover animated film that began the shared TV universe between the two, and eventually Justice League. The story was fun to watch, with Joker and Lex Luthor trying to take down the two greatest hero's of all time.