Batman: The Movie Reviews

• 2d ago

"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb". and some days you got to pull out this classic and laugh at goofy Adam West. This movie never gets old. is it perfect by no mens. but Adam West is perfect for this kind of batman movie.

• Jun 17, 2019

Though aimed towards children, people of all ages can enjoy its camp and fun.

Though aimed towards children, people of all ages can enjoy its camp and fun.

• May 04, 2019

• Apr 26, 2019

A marvelous but dated classic that won't stand the new batman era

A marvelous but dated classic that won't stand the new batman era

• Apr 18, 2019

A classic and campy film. Doesn't really stand up now as much as a great film, but does become a really ridiculous and goofy comedy. The plot mostly makes absolutely no sense but most of that could be attributed to the time period.

• Apr 04, 2019

The 1966 Batman flick is absolutely hilarious and intentionally so as it's conceived as a comedy. Though stupid in its character depictions, dialogue and especially the silly action, I found that nonetheless highly entertaining and ultimately charming in its own right. Some one-liners here are so ridiculous and just so funny whereas the action is beyond campy. It truly is a one of a kind oddity.

• Mar 13, 2019

This is my dad's Batman. This will make u giggle.

This is my dad's Batman. This will make u giggle.

• Dec 08, 2018

Due to its silliness, this movie is quite enjoyable

Due to its silliness, this movie is quite enjoyable

• Oct 29, 2018

In all honesty, this film is unbearable to watch. The pacing is absolutely boring, it's not funny, the characters are stupid, it's extremely cheap in its production, the acting is either bland or annoying, the exposition is some of the worst I've ever seen in a movie, and has to pause every 5 minutes for some stupid, forced PSA. In the film, Batman says "Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb." Well, here's hoping I'm rid of this one. 0/10

• Oct 20, 2018

If you prefer camp to darkness, you'll enjoy this movie. Based on the television series and featuring the stars of that series, this film gives you all the wham, pow, smash, etc. of the tv program, the funny one-liners, and the mock seriousness. A lotta fun.