Batman: Under the Red Hood Reviews

• Aug 03, 2019

As a comic book fan not much else can be said besides bravo

As a comic book fan not much else can be said besides bravo

• Jul 29, 2019

Hands down my favorite DC animated movie and the one that hit the hardest!!!!

Hands down my favorite DC animated movie and the one that hit the hardest!!!!

• Jul 25, 2019

Fantastic movie! High quality animation! A must see for any Batman Fan

Fantastic movie! High quality animation! A must see for any Batman Fan

• Jul 05, 2019

The best animated Batman film since the mask of the phantasm. Excellent acting, animation and action scenes.

• Jul 03, 2019

I LOVED it!! Amazing plot, animation, characters and relationships and absolutely broke my heart

• Apr 24, 2019

Best Movie ever seen! Improved adaptation of the comic story, and the relationship between the batman and Jason todd is depicted in its best form.

• Apr 22, 2019

The best animated Batman of all time!

The best animated Batman of all time!

• Apr 08, 2019

This movie was pretty bad i enjoy dc but i didnt like this in particular.

This movie was pretty bad i enjoy dc but i didnt like this in particular.

• Mar 30, 2019

VERY high quality adaptation of a beloved arc. Just about all of the voices are surprisingly good for not being the iconic voices, especially the joker (John DiMaggio). DiMaggio and Ackles (red hood) steal the show. Minor sidenote, Ackles is considered by many to be THE voice of Red hood/ Jason Todd.

• Mar 22, 2019

Under the Red Hood manages to tell a compelling Batman story in its short run time which is an impressive feat on its own.