Batman Unlimited: Animal Instincts Reviews

• Apr 21, 2019

Interesting story and character development of Batman & team

Interesting story and character development of Batman & team

• Aug 09, 2017

Terrible Batman animated movie.

Terrible Batman animated movie.

• Jamie C Super Reviewer
    Mar 23, 2017

Pretty fun animated Batman film full of good action and has allot of familiar baddies and super heroes that kids will go ape shit over, The story isn't nothing new but it's worth a watch for any Batman fan young or old.

• Mar 14, 2017

I hate these Unlimited movies, at least Batman and Robin as a toy commercial was more upfront about it.

• Mar 04, 2017

I was not a big fan. This one is based around a bunch of talking animals. This batman is a bit more futuristic and has all the batman side-kicks and some of the justice league. I guess I just got used to a more dark and adult batman. This one is more geared towards the kids.

• Nov 11, 2016

Story is okay. I always like watching animated films.

Story is okay. I always like watching animated films.

• Apr 25, 2016

While this is aimed at a slightly younger crowd than most of DC's Animated Features are, I still found some enjoyment in it. It has it's issues, but it is not horrible.

• Marcus W Super Reviewer
    Oct 29, 2015

Penguin's plan is REALLY stupid...but it's still good fun.

Penguin's plan is REALLY stupid...but it's still good fun.

• Sep 16, 2015

The callbacks and references to other Batman mythos will be fun for fans, but the paint-by-the-numbers story and odd choice of characters will only be fun for younger audiences. It reeks of selling toys, but it doesn't feel too much different than the most mediocre-but-not-bad episode of Batman.