Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Reviews

February 28, 2019
I wish more CBM makers would strive to be as unique as this film was, to ask the questions that matter, like this film does. Superb visuals and a deep drama that highlights human nature at its ugliest. Why shouldn't a super hero film hold a mirror up to you and ask you challenging questions?
Great film that's as much worth the watch as any super hero film out there.
February 28, 2019
The best comic book movie to date. I don't know what crack the critics smoke but this movie was amazing. Watch the ultimate edition because this movie is so hype even avengers infinity war stands no chance. This movie embodies the perfection needed to produce and direct a comic book movie of this caliber so please watch it and dont care about the critics since this movie is so dope I have watched it 12 times. Ben Affleck is the bomb. hope to see him as batman again. Christian bale who ?
Highly Under rated!!

A Modern Misunderstood Masterpiece!

Way ahead of its Time pitting these Heroes in a World that reflects Our own.

Testing our Heroes more than ever before what it means to be a Hero in a post 9/11 Trump era.
February 27, 2019
This movie is a masterpiece I don‚(TM)t care what the haters say. This review however is based off of the directors cut version which is very different from the theatrical cut. The critics review of a 27 is ridiculous and just shows how biased many are against DC. The film definitely has its flaws a prob does not deserve the high score I‚(TM)m giving it but I‚(TM)m giving it five stars in hope that it will help balance out the ridiculously unfair low scores but this movie definitely deserves a score in the low 80s. For me personally it was DC heaven and I would give the film 4.5 stars. Seeing Wonder Woman in live action for the first time made it worth it alone but it also features the best Batman action scenes ever.
February 27, 2019
I wish this movie had more charisma and charm. It was too bloated with so much world building, it forgot to even focus on the story. If the movie focused it would have been better.
February 27, 2019
Muy buen pude haber sido mucho mejor pero muy buena
February 27, 2019
Literally the perfect movie.
February 26, 2019
Loved it! It was fun, each characters theme music was great, the action was amazing...I had fun geeking out as a superhero fan. I think much of this movie will make more sense once we see future movies. I don't understand the hate. It's JUST a movie...It's not that serious. Anyway, I hope all the negativity doesn't stop the future plans for this DCCU. Next up Civil War (because as a true comics fan, I appreciate them all) :-)

**UPDATE 2/2019 tHIS IS NOW MY ALL TIME FAVE CBM.
February 26, 2019
More of the same. Dark. Brooding. Boring. How could you screw this up so badly.
February 26, 2019
The Dark Knight Returns with Wonder Woman? That's what I call a MOVIE!
February 26, 2019
You can definetely tell what Zack Snyder was trying to do but can also tell in most parts that someone stepped in and changed it up to the point he could tell his actual story. Should have been director driven from the begining.
February 25, 2019
The ultimate edition is beautiful, this is a big political film, visually spectacular, an incredible soundtrack and Ben Affleck is the best movie Batman. Fanboys will hate him but it's a film that captures you from beginning to end. A masterpiece!
February 25, 2019
Not as bad as the critics suggest, could and should have been much better.
Great movie.
The Ultimate Edition should be the only edition. Is an absolute shame Snyder couldn't carry out his full vision post Man of Steel as his movies are just incredible. Even with Warner Brothers poking in before BvS, Snyder managed to create the best Batman, the best Superman, and probably the best Lex Luther.
The cineamatography is astonishing. The character development is well paced. Being DC, the darkness is on point.
The film was brilliant!
There's only a few alterations I would have made to the movie, such as not having wonder girl or Doomsday, plus I would have made a story line where Batman beats Superman without the use of Kryponite, but the movie was brilliant.

Following the release of this film, I now do not take Rotten Tomatoes critics opinion in any shape or form. It's obvious all they care about is diversity or anti-white narritives.
February 25, 2019
A misunderstood classic that sits up there with the very best comic book films. It's not quite "The Dark Knight Returns" but it features some excellent cinematography, smart writing, and great performances with a kickass soundtrack. Highly underrated and misunderstood film.
½ February 24, 2019
Best superhero movie!
February 24, 2019
This movie works so well. The story is deep and strung through, and when it starts to get dull, it raps up the mystery and gives you action. You initial reaction will be a good ‚what did I just see‚?
February 24, 2019
Epic and beautiful at the same time.
February 24, 2019
Best super heros movie ever
February 24, 2019
Great movie, will pass the test of time much better them highly acclaimed super hero movies.