Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Reviews

September 20, 2018
no es tan mala como dicen ni el exito que unos hablan es una pelicula con muchos errores pero eso no le quita lo disfrutable
½ September 17, 2018
What a train wreck of a movie. Ben Affleck does not play Barman well and the writing of this movie is embarrassing, don't watch unless you like being disappointed.
September 14, 2018
I really don't get all the hate
½ September 13, 2018
Be Affleck sucks as batman
½ September 13, 2018
Este patetico film pudo ser uno de los encuentro cinematográficos mas grandes de DC comics pero resulto siendo un Fanservice bastante denigrante y es que este film no cuenta con ningún concepto narrativo basico al acabar el film sientes que te as perdido de bastantes momentos que no estan en la película,Batman v Superman es una ejecución bastante mediocre.
September 13, 2018
Horribly written, directed,
September 11, 2018
"Dynamite. Watch the Ultimate Cut and you'll think twice about how good this movie is... a movie worth enjoying."
½ September 11, 2018
such bad writing. Nando v Movies made a better version easily.
September 9, 2018
I must also suggest if you're thinking of seeing this film to avoid any of the film's trailers- I feel Warner Brothers have really shown way too much information when it comes to the film's trailers. I've personally watched one of the trailers that allowed me to predict the film's start and ending without hard effort.
- Finesse Movie Reviews
September 5, 2018
A great film , dark gritty batman at his finest ben afleck i believe has been the best batman to date. Effects driven? What superhero film isnt not a valid point. I admit the doomsday ending was a lil overdone other than that it was a great film.
September 5, 2018
Pior adaptação do Superman possível, Snyder faz um verdadeiro estrago no universo DC.
½ September 5, 2018
Very bad adaptation of characters
September 5, 2018
It really really was awesome... Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice presents the definition of "The Great Movie"!
I'm here to talk about The Theatrical Cut and The Ultimate Edition too. Actually I loved both of them!

I enjoyed every single moment in this movie -both cuts- from the operation credits -and I actually knew that it's gonna be perfectly directed- 'til the ending credits.

As the score, Hans Zimmer did it again with a great, ear-comfort and fitting soundtrack.

The direction is great, and the CGI was mistake-less and eye-comforting in every possible way it could be!

As the performances, I have no comment but AWESOME! A lot of people will disagree with me, but for me they were amazing!

And the last thing is the story, that satisfied me as a huge fan of DC, more than any other movie in the DCEU! For sure BvS is my favorite DC -and not only DCEU- movie of all time!
½ September 3, 2018
If I could give zero stars I would.
September 3, 2018
Awesome movie! Really a fun time. A great deconstruction of the heroes viewed from the grim perspective of an angry batman. The Epicness of DC can not be matched by marvel at all. This is a great beginning! And for the batman kills argument, come on. The dark night is feared for something else than appearing into dark alleys. If you know batman won t hurt you why would you fear him! plus the fact joker probably killed robin made for batman to turn full Dark Night and to question his own principles. This is what is great about the movie. The decontruction never destroys the heroes but shows us what is inside their thoughts before they became the beacon of light we see in the comics. And of course I am rating the extended edition. And I am one of the few that loves Lex Luthor performance. Back to the roots of the genius villain that has no power but can plot power against power. Just hope the Snyder Cut for Justice league does see the light as I want to know how the story continued and not the mess Justice League was after Snyder was fired.
September 3, 2018
Interesting plot, well written villain, attemp of humour well executed. Best portrayal of batman, interesting view of superman and it was great to see him facing political conflict and being taken seriously as a character for once. Nice references to comics like piece on earth, the dark knight returns, superman red son.
September 2, 2018
The story, the fight screens and the actors are so bad, it's more a comedy. One star for ok sound effects :D
September 2, 2018
The main problem with the audience of superhero movies today, is that they expect the mcu in everything they see, and cannot accept what is the most truthful and realistic representation of what will happen when superheroes are real. This movie may have used up 3 movies worth of material but this movie is a piece of excellency and it is highly underrated
September 2, 2018
Great story and brilliant execution.
August 31, 2018
This movie was fuckin awesome. I don't know why everybody is bitching. I read the comic books that inspired this movie. .. it was fuck'n good. You guys all gotta relax man. Go read some comics.