Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Reviews

February 20, 2019
Very decisive and couldÔ(TM)ve used a re-draft of the script to make the movie better. (Take out unnecessary plot points), but the Batman vs Superman fight was awesome!
February 20, 2019
What's most disappointing about this movie is the fact that the two leads, Batman and Superman, are meant to be opposites of one another in their appearance and sense of justice. But, that is hardly communicated in this movie in any tangible way in the visuals or story.

Not to mention that the plot by Lex Luthor is overly convoluted without much of a solid theme to tie it all together in any meaningful way.

It's loud, angry, and doesn't know what it wants to say about either hero.
½ February 20, 2019
I hated Ben Affleck as an Actor so much till i saw his performance in this movie. I had the same issue with DiCaprios movies produced before 2000, but every single movie after 2000 is Gold now. Christian Bales interpretation and acting was amazing and is a stand alone but this movie and Michael Keatons interpretation was more comic like. It totally reminded me of the original comics i read in my childhood. Man of Steel and this Movie were amazing, but justice league was from my point dissapointing.
½ February 19, 2019
Grimdark misguided movie.
February 19, 2019
The best movie comics.
February 19, 2019
it's kinda funny how drastically wrong the critics can be with these DC movies! Batman V Superman is MUCH better then what you'd expect (particularly the extended cut which improves any confusion and lets everyone get a chance to see a complete plot) the acting is pretty well done, (except for Lex Luther who try as he might, just can't stop from being rather irritating and making us wish for a better villain) however Ben Affleck excels as Bruce Wayne and makes for a interesting new take on Batman, Gal Gadot has a stunning performance as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman, and even Superman isn't half bad (if you can make it through all the doom and gloom that is!). all in all Batman V Superman is not perfect, but a worthy film to watch, the only problems being Luther and a rather not needed ending.
½ February 18, 2019
BATMAN IS A MURDERER AND SUPERMAN SUCKS NOTING LIKE THE COMICS
February 15, 2019
Excelente pel├şcula donde podemos ver la visi├│n del gran Zack snyder, en el cual vemos unas de las peleas m├ís ´┐ 1/2 (C)picas en la pantalla y la aparici├│n de la Trinidad del universo DC, Zack Snyder impresionante fotograf├şa y alucinantes efectos y la gran actuaci├│n de ben afleck que personalmente no lo quer├şa pero me cerr├│ la boca.
February 14, 2019
Best DC movie I have seen, rotten tomatoes are clueless
February 14, 2019
a bloated and glum 2 hour long advertisement that leaves a sour taste in your mouth. the CG is good though. one of the only positives along with Jeremy irons and Ben affleck
½ February 13, 2019
enough has been said
½ February 11, 2019
What a mess. Very disappointing.
February 10, 2019
When there´┐ 1/2(TM)s only 8 minutes of Batman & Superman fighting in an over 2 and a half hour movie called ´┐ 1/2Batman v Superman´┐ 1/2┬?, it´┐ 1/2(TM)s pretty eh.
½ February 7, 2019
This was a very good movie!!
You have to watch man of steel before getting into this movie to actually know how this got started.
I ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE
February 6, 2019
This is the most disappointing movie in 2016 year. When the movie is over, I was disappointed I saw.
February 5, 2019
The Extended cut is perfection
February 3, 2019
One of the absolute greatest comic book movies of all time. Thankyou Snyder!
February 3, 2019
Ben Affleck is the best batman
½ February 1, 2019
The movie is just riddled with plot holes. It has little in depth character explination and is JUST LAME. Do yourself a favor and dont watch it.
February 1, 2019
A deep three hour video essay-like movie about the reaction of the world to Superman, and a good set up to the Wonder Woman film and Justice
League film. However, it is not for the general audience, but more for avid comic book fans.