Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Reviews

• 12h ago

This film is awful beyond words. A travesty of the comic it drew it's plot from. The colours were weird and it was extremely difficult to parse the computer graphics fight scenes. A film with no redeeming features whatsover. Martha!!!

• 6d ago

Plot hole filled, Lex Luthor is horrible, Batman's voice is off-putting. 63% is stupid

• Aug 05, 2022

Cada vez que la veo es aún mejor, no entiendo la baja puntuación de la crítica, aunque fue la crítica de la versión incompleta (de cine)

• Jul 26, 2022

Why did Anyone think Ben Affleck could pull off batman... It was obvious from the very first scene they knew it didn't work and basically tried to merge punisher and spiderman; it did not work. It just looked stupid, but everything about the movie was basically garbage.

• Jul 25, 2022

This is my opinion. BvS is probably the best superhero movies I've ever seen. It's is great. Batman is great, Superman is great every character is great. I loved how Wonder Woman appeared in it, I loved the cameos of Aquaman and the Flash, just great! My personal favourite scenes were these: the warehouse scene with Batman fighting all of Lex Luthors men it was great, another scene I loved is with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman fight Doomsday, just phenomenal. This scene is by far the best scene and best fight scenes I've seen in movies was of course the fight between Batman and Superman. It's such a good fight they both get beat up, I liked Batmans tactics with his smoke bomb and using his Kryptonite gun to weaken Superman I like Superman literally beating Batman up and tossing him everywhere it was just awesome! I liked the end of the fight as when Batman throws Superman down a whole balcony to the bottom level of the building and soon he grapples him and swings him, really damaging Superman, and as expected, Batman wins the fight and right at the end Bats gets his Kryptonite javelin and almost kills Supes when Supes says that "they're (Lexs men) are going to kill Martha Kent" who is Supes human mother and the name Martha is Bruce mothers name (Batman is obviously Bruce Wayne) and Bats yells at Supes and that to me was a touching scene as Batman had a tough childhood losing his parents and this scene makes you feel sorry for Batman. The actors who played these characters, phenomenal, every one fitted their role they were all great. I think Zack Snyder did a great job with this movie and I'm giving this movie a definite 10/10.

• Jul 24, 2022

My rating for the film is a 5.2/10

My rating for the film is a 5.2/10

• Jul 20, 2022

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse Perfecta, a muchos no les gustó pero la opinión es individual, en lo personal me encantan las películas de Zack Snyder

• Jul 19, 2022

Both the plot and characters are poorly written. One of the worst superhero films I've seen. If you are a fan of DC heroes then avoid this movie like the plague.

• Jul 17, 2022

Warner bros really dropped the ball with dc

Warner bros really dropped the ball with dc

• Jul 14, 2022

Straight up timeless cult classic! Ben affleck best batman ever hands down! Still find easter eggs to this day!