Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Reviews

• 2d ago

This movie makes a stir so that in the end they finish fighting because their mothers are called the same ... how ridiculous.

• 2d ago

4 for ultimate edition. The true version. I'm a fan and If i'm going for an easy wank I'll put 5. But you gotta be fair.

• 4d ago

Crazy action scenes, boiling Batman with even more depressing Superman, along with scenes that don't have to be put into the movie.

• 5d ago

Sitting at a solid number one as the top worst movie I've ever seen. I strongly distain this movie. I'm not sure how someone can make this bad a movie and especially not sure how you can do this with a super hero movie. Why they let the director do another terrible movie, I'll never know. It's boring, you don't care about any of the characters, the writing is atrocious.... Christopher Nolan: come save DC again

• 5d ago

hãy xem bản ultimate

hãy xem bản ultimate

• 6d ago

Watched the extended version. Honestly don't understand why some people don't like this movie. Was great in everyway.

• 6d ago

This film is very bad, now I have traumas from superhero movies.

This film is very bad, now I have traumas from superhero movies.

• Apr 29, 2021

The BvS Movie has a good soundtrack, good action scenes, and good CGI, but the script does not help much to give meaning to the name of the movie (Batman v Superman: The Origin of Justice), since the confrontation itself was very short, giving more emphasis to the final confrontation and especially to the "Save Martha" scene.

• Apr 27, 2021

I Found Batman V Superman Extremely intense gritty and Dark when I saw it when I was younger I did find it depressing the first time I watched it. However seeing it another time and so on such as today with Zack Snyder remastered it in 4K and better visuals I still find it amazing and Warner bros should do everything they can in restoring the Snyder verse without no worry to affecting its current establishments that are not completely of the same filter they can still be completely connected to go on.

• Apr 24, 2021

THE best superhero film in the world, EPIC, DEEP, AMAZING LOOKING!

THE best superhero film in the world, EPIC, DEEP, AMAZING LOOKING!