Batman vs. Dracula - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman vs. Dracula Reviews

July 30, 2017
I like the tv show of this but the movie is a messed up longer version episode with Dracula. Very unoriginal and why didn't they just make this a two parter in the tv series.
June 9, 2017
Loved this movie since i was a kid and still enjoy watching it
May 7, 2017
The film of my childhood.
May 1, 2017
Scary kept me on edge, underrated movie.
jamrcla
December 13, 2016
From the name of the title this film had no business being as good as it was, A good story that worked well as a animation film, Some good action scenes but I didn't like the voice acting for most the cast but I for once enjoyed Penguin as he posed more than a threat than usual, Maybe younger kids will get a little frightened at times but the rest of us will like it but quickly forget it.
½ October 29, 2016
A crossover that does both characters justice; Batman's world is nicely fitted to the count's needs, and the supernatural fits well in Gotham. Features some great action, but also decent psychological effects of the vampire's grip on our hero, and it's nice that his response to turn to science. There's nothing ground-breaking here, but no missteps either, it knows what it's doing and retains enough atmosphere throughout to remain engrossing.
½ October 10, 2016
Interesting romp as it's bat creature against bat creature. Not bad stuff.
½ August 9, 2016
Love the concept, but this film is mostly a bore. The animation is dull, the villians are laughable and The Batman is more Disney Prince than vigilante. For real though, Joker and Penguin are retarded here. Only scene that was really that interesting was vampire Joker.. but even that is squashed too easily. The real questions... why is Dracula's tomb in Gotham Cemetery and how the hell is the world's greatest detective not immediately aware that Alucard is Dracula backwards? He literally has to write it in a platter and hold it to a mirror... which means he wrote letters backwards to begin with! Has he never seen Son of Dracula?
½ October 17, 2015
Good Enough Batman Movie It Was Very Well Made
March 15, 2015
hvnhbjhhfgujbvyfytd
:-)
October 3, 2014
Despite having a simple narrative, The Batman vs. Dracula is a fun time consumer with well-casted voice acting, dialogue and action scenes, and departs slightly from the TV series by presenting a darker tone - than usual - with minor disturbing scenes than what is usual for The Batman series.
½ August 1, 2014
WTF? This is surprisingly irreverent. What's next? Superman vs Frankenstein's Monster?!

This adaptation of Batman has never done justice to his character, neither for the Joker. The whole show is nothing but guitar anthems and fast paced action, the stories are all off and lame 21st century junk.

Still, The story of Batman and Dracula tie in nicely.
June 12, 2014
A more stylized, yet cool batman movie straight from the children's tv show that tries not to be batman the animated series.
May 13, 2014
80%
A pretty cool animated film about Batman.
February 17, 2014
Stupid film but fun & cheesy
February 8, 2014
Two legendary bats took flight, and it was incredible!
½ December 4, 2013
I really like this movie and others should to
November 24, 2013
I own this on DVD in a six movie pack along with:
* Justice League: Starcrossed The Movie (2001)
* Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero (1997)
* Batman Beyond: Return Of The Joker (2000)
* The Batman/Superman Movie (1997)
* Justice League: Secret Origins (2001)
October 25, 2013
Batman faces a legend in Halloween movie it's very fun to watch by the Halloween