Batman vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reviews

• 2d ago

This is what you call a crossover movie done right.

This is what you call a crossover movie done right.

• Jun 13, 2020

Such a great combination of the Batman trio and the TMNTs play well off each other while they fight some of Gotham's most deadly criminals.

• May 30, 2020

Great fun for both Batman and TMNT fans. The film does both justice while giving an engaging story and strong voice work. Be warned there are some violent moments that might scare the young TMNT fans.

• May 21, 2020

This animated superhero movie was very good. The cast did a spectacular job for the voiceovers in this movie. The plot to the movie was very entertaining and action-packed. The fight scenes were awesome and it was very cool to see the Batman and the Turtles fight together to take down the Shreddar and Ra's al Ghul. People of all ages will enjoy this movie. It's a must see.

• May 15, 2020

A ton of fun and action. I was skeptical but it over-delivered on my expectations. This is one of the best animated DC movies I've seen. Both Batman and the TMNT are given the right amount of spotlight - if anything the villains were the one annoying part of the movie (almost a side act), I just wanted to see more of the titular characters!

• May 14, 2020

Fun Batman spinoff with a throwback cartoon spin to the visuals akin to the 2001 JL show. Correctly doesn't take itself seriously.

• Apr 12, 2020

A team up that I was always hoping for, this film was a classic for me. The DC animated films always hit it right on the head, it's unfortunate the live action ones don't. If you like Batman, TMNT & comics, this film is for you!

• Feb 27, 2020

This is a good crossover movie

This is a good crossover movie

• Feb 22, 2020

One of the biggest surprises of the year.

One of the biggest surprises of the year.

• Feb 09, 2020

Now This is a good classic movie. That's amazing battle with batman fighting crossovers.