Battle of the Planets - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Battle of the Planets Reviews

September 13, 2013
My favorite cartoon as a kid, & i still talk about it today!
½ October 5, 2012
I loved this show as a kid.
Sure it's aged, sure it's NOT as good as the more violent Science Ninja Team Gatchaman which acts as the source material... But it's still brilliant!
Mark, Jason, Princess, Keyop and Tiny vs. the evil forces of Spectra led by the transgender madness of Zoltar...
Transmute!!
September 12, 2012
I loved this show as a kid! Glad to see its still around.
½ June 14, 2012
Before Voltron, Before the Power Rangers there was G-Force!!!! while I have since seen this in its orignal Japanese form, I have to say this series will always have a warm place in my memory. The early mornings in 1978 a young boy sits in front of his tv. Watching WPIX eating Frankenberry and this show comes on. Yeah, good memories.
August 5, 2009
I grew up with this amazing stuff!
August 4, 2009
This is my all-time favorite animation. It is the one that makes me cry when I see the leader of the G-Force team reunited with his father. It reminds me of my search for my birthparents.
½ July 17, 2009
July 15, 2009
I used to watch the show I think, in French in Europe.