Battle Drone Reviews

• Dec 08, 2019

So not a garbage movie, I'd compare it to The Expendables

So not a garbage movie, I'd compare it to The Expendables

• Jan 05, 2019

Definitely a fun ride with lots of great action and pretty good script/acting. It surly has its share of predictability and unrealisticness but I enjoyed it anyway. I would recommend this to my friends.

• Dec 14, 2018

If you want to watch a badly acted, poorly written movie that is in a very annoying slow motion fight scene for the most part....then go ahead but i'd rather squeeze lemon juice into my eyeballs for an hour. It makes me worry about our future as humans.

• Dec 08, 2018

Cliched and hammy to.the point of comedy. The task force into enemy territory resembled nothing more than a bunch of office workers on a bonding day paintball expedition. Terrible actors to a man, every two dimensional bore is here. The big tough guy, the marksman who never misses, the boss who doesn't give a goddamn, the gratingly wiseass little bloke all in inappropriate mufti teamed up with the uptight, uniformed CIA lightweights. The script is awful and the exposition clunky. To be fair, the drones are rendered to a fairly high standard, althoigh other than durability under fire they offer no more than the paintballers given they are neither accurate nor particularly strong or quick..The slo mo action scenes (and the tedious maverick boss's wardrobe) owe more than a little to the Matrix, but the fire fight scenes themselves are poorly choreographed and lamely executed. Low budget can still be good if it knows it's limitations. Otherwise, it's just limitations full stop.

• Nov 25, 2018

I really enjoyed this movie. Lower budget films can be hit or miss with me and this was definitely a hit. The acting and writing were good (with occasional lapses into B-movie woodenness) but I was most impressed with the action sequences. Some reviewers have complained about overuse of slo-mo during the fights but I enjoyed the effect as it allowed me to really see what was happening in contrast to a lot of the quick-cut/jumpy fight scenes in movies today. The drones themselves, though mostly CGI, were done well and believable. Overall I'd say this was a well executed and enjoyable low budget movie that may appeal to fans of "RoboCop", "Terminator", and that really cool battlesuit scene in "District 9".

• Sep 09, 2018

Mercenaries get hired to grab some weapon but they were set up to test some Drone capabilities.

• Sep 04, 2018

Good! The other reviews are accurate. "Expendables" meets "Universal Soldier"-ish. Good to see Michael Pare (The lost Mandylor brother) in a movie w/Louis. As well as Dominic "Lolita" Swain doing action along side UFC Champ Oleg Taktarov. Nice set-up for a sequel. Can't wait ;-)

• Jul 16, 2018

If you like Robocop you'll love this! Great action and stunts and special effects!

• May 15, 2018

Just finished watching it. Very action packed. Funny. Intense. You become like one of the team fairly early on. The CG animations are pretty good. Did remind me a lot of the movie Expendables. But with high tech Battle Drones!!!

• Apr 20, 2018

A good Sunday afternoon watch.

A good Sunday afternoon watch.