Hell on Heels: The Battle of Mary Kay - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hell on Heels: The Battle of Mary Kay Reviews

April 13, 2011
They made Mary Kay look like an uptight, arrogant bitch. They also set women back a few decades with the way they had every single woman seem overly-excitable, dense, and very one-dimensional. NOT every woman is like this, and NOT every Mary Kay rep is either.
October 25, 2010
I expected a fun, campy-type film with such talents as MacLaine and Posey, but this movie was so campy that it became cheesy. Not a good cheese, like brie or gouda, but more like a processed cheese. Although some of you may think I'm talking about the portrayal of the beauty consultants (like the one portrayed by Doherty), having been around them, I can tell you that is one thing in this film that is, sadly, realistic. This bumble bee couldn't get off the ground.
September 1, 2009
I know, what was P.P. thinking?
August 9, 2009
actually a really good business movie about a corporate icon as prolific as Col. Sanders. Not bad considering an obvious limited budget. Both Parker & Sherley did a great job... even Dohrety did decent. A must see for an indepenent Beauty Control,Mary Kay reps, or any small business owner.