Battle Of Warsaw 1920 Reviews

• Jan 19, 2018

A film about the Soviet Union's attempt to export Communism to Germany, France and England - if they can first march across the corpse of the fledgling Polish nation in their way.

• Nov 27, 2017

Top quality movie, from Poland. Liked this film. It was high quality. Good story, and was educational. Well done. Lots of action scenes, but thoughtful too.

• Apr 22, 2014

Orgazm Urba?skiej przy koszeniu Bolszewików z karabinu maszynowego zas?uguje na Oskara.

• Dec 10, 2013

I saw the movie yesterday. First of all it was very well done, a lot of effort went into recreating the battle scenes. The love story was a little too melodramatic, maybe trying to copy the romance of the early 20th century. I was very confused by who was Stalin and the Polish Field Marshall Pilsudski. Both had giant mustaches. Still, this is the Poland of my father's youth and I am glad I saw the movie

• Aug 11, 2012

O fak... Ekstra gwiazdka za Witosa przerzucajÄ...cego siano i za 'grupÄ(TM) z Poznania' w odwiedzinach u PiÅ,sudskiego/Olbrychskiego.

• Apr 12, 2012

definitely has the spectacle and entertainment factor (mostly due to the brilliant photography) but is badly written and sometimes silly and not very well acted

• Apr 01, 2012

Para ser una película extranjera se nota que nadie escatimó en su producción y dirección, ya que "Battle of Warsaw 1920" es una asombrosa película polaca que tiene increíbles actuaciones, vestuarios, escenarios y efectos especiales al momento de recrear la batalla de Varsovia como si fuese una película de Hollywood.

• Mar 25, 2012

Important topic, deserved better movie. Whatever resources were invested they were not used well. There are some very good points but the weak ones are too many.

• Mar 24, 2012

Nie oczekiwaÅ,em rewelacji, ale to prawie Å 1/4enada. Rwane ujÄ(TM)cia po póÅ, minuty co chwila z innych miejsc i lansowanie kiepskiej, Å>piewajÄ...cej aktoreczki UrbaÅskiej. Bardzo sÅ,abe. Nie jestem zÅ,y za zmarnowany czas. Jestem zÅ,y za takie olewackie potraktowanie takiego tematu.

• Mar 14, 2012