Battlefield America - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Battlefield America Reviews

June 18, 2016
i never saw this i want to see this free plzz!!!!
½ December 10, 2013
I'm working on a new screenplay now and movies like this are the reason why i stay re-writing. I brought it on blu ray for $1.99,though, so i guess it was worth watching once.
August 11, 2013
this wasn't a terrible movie. it had pace but it was tired and not well acted.
February 24, 2013
This movie is great the story is to it is very good so much better then most dance movies now third time watching it today
February 17, 2013
i already seen it like 15 times but i still luv it
February 16, 2013
The beginning was rough for me. Little gangsta kids acting like adults. Very agrivating. But after that really became a great dance movie. I even cried. Awesome movie with heart. A must see.
January 26, 2013
This was a great movie you are upset because black people look good in it and it is a dance movie it is all about dance not the plot that like saying all action movies suck they are all about the fights so shut the hell up
½ October 20, 2012
good film. Great acting from the kids!
½ October 13, 2012
Great talented artists like Chang Chang, Camren and RNG amongst others but I wished it was more age appropriate with the scene settings.
October 11, 2012
just curious this movie
October 6, 2012
Very positive movie. Must see.
October 5, 2012
It's like a Step Up movie using elementary school kids...The acting is a bit off and overdone but it's a decent movie to watch with your kids. The language can be a touch off-color at times but I know my son will get a big kick out it.
September 30, 2012
greatest dance movie for kids
½ September 19, 2012
I question both the mind that conceived this was a good idea, and the person who funded that idea. Hopefully it was the same person. It's like the muppet babies went urban: Completely laughable and absolutely untenable.
While I understand this is intended for kids...I would never subject them to such a thing. Sniffing glue would kill less brain cells.
September 18, 2012
to me the kids really have good talent so i like it
September 6, 2012
This is The Mighty Ducks done as a dance movie. Okay so I did keep asking myself, "Why Am I Watching This?" a number of times but you know for what it is it was okay.
August 26, 2012
I didnt see it but all the people that sayin it sucks watever because only us young people like movies like this especially Camren Bicondova
June 15, 2012
These kids went OFF! I enjoyed the story too. Wasnt like most dance movies in that sense, def went a little deeper. I was pretty surprised....
June 14, 2012
i want to it look like it has swag
June 7, 2012
i like all that battlin in dancin....