Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome Reviews

• Nov 01, 2020

The movie bridges the gap between Caprica and Battlestar Galactica very nicely, following a young Adama in the midst of the Cylon war. I would recommend watching this movie after Caprica and before BSG, chronologically it makes the most sense, even though it was released after BSG.

• Apr 02, 2020

Lots of Syfy unsophisticated fun

Lots of Syfy unsophisticated fun

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Oct 21, 2016

Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome is a poorly made sci-fi film that adds absolutely nothing to the series. The story follows a young Bill Adama during the First Cylon War as he embarks on a secret mission to transport a scientist who has critical information about the Cylons. The acting is awful and is almost unbearable to watch. The writing is also really poor; jumping around from scene to scene without much of a through-line holding it together. And the CGI is hit and miss; as some scenes are extremely good and others are terrible. Still, the film delivers some exciting action and tries to say something about the gritty reality of war. Incredibly disappointing, Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome is a half-assed effort that fails to live up of the vision of Ronald D. Moore's reimagined series.

loved it very nice touch to the galactica universe

loved it very nice touch to the galactica universe

• Jun 29, 2016

its entertaining but lacks of anything cool or awesome. I sat through it and I got it for free and I gave it a watch and it doesn't have much of an adventure or cool battle scenes. it goes slow but I feel like the plot doesn't make any sense or catches my eye. all in all not bad but not good just ok

Lots of potential, but fell a bit short

Lots of potential, but fell a bit short

Very enjoyable prequel

Very enjoyable prequel

Galactica lite, but interesting all the same

Galactica lite, but interesting all the same

• Jun 29, 2016

Not bad for a re-imaged prequel.

Not bad for a re-imaged prequel.

very good , well put together want too see more