Be With You (Ima, ai ni yukimasu) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Be With You (Ima, ai ni yukimasu) Reviews

March 12, 2010
Too sentimental for my taste, but it was visually very pleasurable, the soundtrack was beautiful.
February 12, 2010
??????????, ????人, ??就????, ??????此, ?????己?, ????人?起......????????, ????....
½ February 11, 2010
A very touching and amazing story! Love the scripts very much!
January 10, 2010
story line very awesome
½ December 30, 2009
the first of pure love movie
½ October 21, 2009
this is one of the best movie i've ever watched. i strongly recommend you to watch this one.
October 16, 2009
Omg.. i really love this film! :)
so sad :'( and romantic aaahh.. You must see this film! Must!
September 25, 2009
Guess...I'm a sucker for a slow paced film :D
I'm not one who usually likes to watch love story. But this is really great.
September 3, 2009
another DEFINITELY one of the best movies i've seen.
very sad and touching.
i cried so much at the end >_<//
the story is really quite, sweet and lovely ?
June 30, 2009
Love this movies so much.
Very beautiful scenes and touching storyline.
Never cried this much before TT
A Must-see movie in a lifetime.
June 28, 2009
Watched it without having any expectations.. and I was pleasantly surprised by how the movie managed to NOT overdo the emotional parts, which most Japanese movies tend to be guilty of..
Very subtle yet very touching..
June 21, 2009
Such a touchy and beautiful film.
½ May 29, 2009
romantic and true love of wife & husband
May 10, 2009
I just recently watch this movie. I loveeeee this movie's storyline and the movie itself. One of favourite romantic movie.. Two Thumbs Up!!
April 21, 2009
film yang keren banget banget banget banget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nyesel kalo ga pernah nonton!!
March 31, 2009
this movie made me cry from the beginning until end
½ February 27, 2009
It is quite a strange story, but one of the most moving films I have ever seen. My only criticism is that I felt that it over-explained some things that would have been better left to the imagination, and yet at the same time did not attempt to explain some quite essential details (like why she died).
Overall though, a simply beautiful and charming film. I wish I could read the book it is based on.
February 27, 2009
this is the best romance movie i ever watched. great acting, as if watching those people through hiddden camera, eve though bad ending, bad it also show yuo how to let things go. u wouldnt feel the bad ending itself. what u gonna feel after watching this movie is the unity of the whole emotion, mixture of separation, being loved, and live it just like what it should be.
In short, the most beatiful rain season ever filmed
½ February 22, 2009
Sweet and touching story - both heartwarming and heartbreaking.