Brave Reviews

• Eugene B Super Reviewer
    5d ago

A daring-original-narrative from Disney/Pixar that isn't as gripping as other films but still has enough sentiment and charm to keep audiences smiling. Brave's concept is majestic and bold with a story that's both uneven and heartfelt; which is unique to the studios catalog but not among the upper echelon of its other films. 3.6/5

• Sep 03, 2019

pretty prettyyyyy good larry

pretty prettyyyyy good larry

• Aug 23, 2019

I thought it was pretty good. The story was interesting and the animation was good. I’d recommend it but it does have some animated butts for basically no reason.

• Aug 20, 2019

A archery Princess, Not bad Pixar...

A archery Princess, Not bad Pixar...

• Aug 16, 2019

"Brave" is a film that feels like it should've been made solely by Walt Disney, because it doesn't have much of that Pixar stamp, it also struggles with its tone, and despite the great writing of Merida's character, the film could've been so much more.

• Aug 10, 2019

I absolutely love this mov

I absolutely love this mov

• Jul 21, 2019

In my opinion easily the worst Pixar movie, it's just dull and bland. Would not recommend.

• Jul 16, 2019

Not the best princess movie, and not the best Pixar movie, however, it wasn't terrible in the slightest. It was entertaining and well done overall.

• Jul 11, 2019

It doesn't looks like a Pixar movie, but I recomend it, if you like Disney's princesses

• Jul 09, 2019