Disneynature Bears Reviews

• Jan 28, 2018

Funny hart warming and eye opening

Funny hart warming and eye opening

• May 30, 2017

As is the case with all these Disneynature films, the forced, anthropomorphize-d elements are occasionally distracting (though they seem to really work for the kids), but the images and spectacle are undeniable.

• Sep 19, 2016

It started really well but the story is dragged out just to get some amazing shots. The shots are stunning doh.

• Jun 21, 2016

Educational nature documentary for all ages.

Educational nature documentary for all ages.

• Jan 30, 2016

My introduction to the Disney-Nature series. I've always enjoyed nature documentaries & this was no exception - although truth be told I've never been that fascinated by bears (yawn). It goes without saying the visuals are spectacular & in terms of the narration - no one beats Attenborough but Reilly did a fair enough job.

• Jan 09, 2016

Good, but would have been better without the distraction that is John C Reilly.

Good, but would have been better without the distraction that is John C Reilly.

• Nov 22, 2015

Disney Nature's latest documentary is charming, heartwarming, and visually pleasant. Bears just might be the best of its predecessors.

• Nov 14, 2015

A beautiful movie about one year cycle in mother bear and her cubs life. Though not too much of scientific facts on animal life, the camera work and the scenery is breathtaking. The commentary is in Disney spirit - funny and appealing to all ages. Adorable!

• Sep 18, 2015

Disney Studios does it again! Another great nature movie!

Disney Studios does it again! Another great nature movie!

• Jul 25, 2015

What can I say, one of the most amazing documentaries I've seen, it was a very good movie about bears and nature, this was very well done.