Beatdown - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Beatdown Reviews

May 12, 2013
i want to see the movie
½ April 2, 2013
wud watch bcoz of WWE star BOBBY LASHLEY.....
January 29, 2013
Amusing, watchable, decent low-budgeter. Somewhat of a standout against a slew of far-worse gratuitous recents in the same vein, but no great feat (pun intended).
August 25, 2012
Great UFC Fights movie.

My Rate: 4/5
August 22, 2012
Good movie if love movies with action and fighting
June 26, 2012
Michael Bisping sure can fight but cannot act lol, okay fight movie with choreographed fight scenes from Bisping. A treat for UFC and MMA fans.
June 16, 2012
6/16/2012: Looks horrible! 15 minutes was enough to figure that out.
½ March 16, 2012
no fight club but watchable
January 11, 2012
worst acting, worst directing, worst cinematography....but at least Danny Trejo was in it...
½ January 1, 2012
Another street fight movie, the girl in this movie is looking good
½ December 21, 2011
Nice fighting movie,great action,drama and Romance!killer!!
½ December 17, 2011
Get your hands off her you dirty mexican. When too many jews try to make fight movie this is the result.
May 30, 2011
More bad acting but solid fighting. Eric Balfour as the champ was a bit laughable. TapOut produces some top notch movies.
March 4, 2011
I'm a huge fan of MMA but this film is dire, financed by Tapout (I think) it 'stars' a host of MMA fighters, and tbh slag wrestlers off for their acting but John Cena is miles better than Michael Bisping, for example,his acting is really terrible, up there with tommy wiseau - terrible film,it's hilarious this has been released on Blu Ray.
½ January 7, 2011
This was like Never back Down only with the Tapout Brand nailed to it. I saw Eric balfour was in it, & Heath herring (from some of the other Tap out movies I got for dad?) & well beign Eric is in the scene w/ Heath I wanted to see it. (all I?ll say is at least Eric?s gorgeous face wasn?t ruined. Lol Fake or not!) predictable (all these types are..1. whatever their backstory for fighting, 2. There?s a girl, 3. Fight over girl, 4. Whatever crap they?re in that makes them fight & 5. Cliché same as all of them ending. ) So this I?m giving a C- (why well let?s just say of a certain match.. Let?s just say I?m surprised someone was ?aloud? to win against a certain someone.
½ December 11, 2010
For the amount of bad acting and bad everything. The movie was not bad!
November 25, 2010
Its okay as good as I thought it would be I suppose, the fight scenes were well directed! acting was not great in places and the plot was a bit shaky at the end!
October 14, 2010
brandon vera meet apocalypto....
½ September 28, 2010
this movie was sickkk...crazy fights