Help! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Help! Reviews

½ April 1, 2017
Good music but really poor performances (even Lennon said it sucked) and a history without coherence.
Anyway, it's an hilarious movie to watch.
February 5, 2017
The Beatles were right to get stoned in this follow-up to A Hard Day's Night.
February 4, 2017
Best goddamn movie I have ever seen
½ August 24, 2016
Hilarious comedy! Always makes me laugh and brings a smile to my face. The soundtrack makes the movie all the much better. I don't mind the complete bogus plot. In fact I think this film is better than the first Beatles picture; A Hard Day's Night.
March 16, 2016
A great movie when it was new, and still a great movie!!
½ December 20, 2015
Nunca entenderé el absurdo en productos como este, pero bueno, todo sea por ver en imágenes las canciones del 'Help!'
November 7, 2015
Although not as comedic as its predecessor, this movie still manages to show good doses of creativity and a more developed (ish) story, which saves it from turning itself into a boring movie
½ August 17, 2015
Not as good as I remember, and definitely not as good as A Hard Day's Night.
½ August 11, 2015
It's not the most deepest film I've ever watched, but that doesn't stop me from loving it. Once again the Beatles make my heart melt.
July 30, 2015
A huge improvement over A Hard Days Night though not by much. The Beatles are still pull off some of the worst performances ever and the story is stretched so thin across an hour and a half.
Positives: The opening is excellent, the surrealism is awesome, and this film looks great for 1965 but....
The story while could've been interesting goes in a pattern. People try to kill The Beatles they fail.... People try to kill The Beatles they fail.... and while they are in life threatening situations they blankly stare and shrug it off making it hard to care for them. Songs break up the movie and make it boring. Sadly... I was enjoying the first 30 minutes then the joke got old and it drags its face around for the rest...
½ July 3, 2015
A lazy and incoherent mess. I don't care if it's the Beatles. It's not very good. (First and only full viewing - 1/2/2015)
February 1, 2015
This is the first of the Beatles movies I've seen, and while utterly ridiculous, this will remain a ton of slapsticky fun.
January 18, 2015
another gr8 follow-up to 'a hard days night' this sequel of sorts doesn't disappoint
½ January 18, 2015
Probablemente los primeros videos musicales hechos , con una historia ingenua es và lida por las excelentes canciones.
½ October 23, 2014
This is probably my favorite Beatles movie. In between performing some of their best music, the Fab Four throws in many random visual gags & a very Marx Brotherish vibe. My favorite gag involves Ringo Starr, a man eating tiger, & Beethoven 9th in D minor
July 14, 2014
The music is great of course, but what the hell is with the plot?
June 15, 2014
Paul is the cutest in this one :3 This movie is also so goofy and weird, it's really funny too. I always love myself a great satire, especially if it's The Beatles spoofing a genre.
June 8, 2014
There's a script and lights and cameras and all that film tomfoolery, but that's of the least concern to the boys who openly flaunt their too-cool-for-film rock personas (and, in a way, they're absolutely right). Nonetheless, here at the internet school of film critique we take these matters seriously and so, yes, Lester has the boys riff the Marx Brothers and James Bond's droll wit to no end, but that's not a bad thing. And there's always the music!
½ April 29, 2014
Script? What script? And yet if you've seen it then you'll always have a deep affection for it.