Beautiful Creatures Reviews

• Aug 22, 2018

Excellent film!! Very entertained and well worth the watch...

Excellent film!! Very entertained and well worth the watch...

• Jan 18, 2015

So glad I ignored both the critics and the audience ratings on this one. I thought it was utterly hilarious in a black comedy way!

• Jan 01, 2014

Two women accident kill one of their boyfriend. They try to cover it cop with the cops by making it look like a kidnap and also try to scam the cops into getting a large amount of money for the swap. This could have been good, but it has been done before and done much better. Typical crime comedy. Probably the most remarkable thing was the dog, he was the only one I really was interested in. iain Glen is in it as a junkie boyfriend, but he doesn't play too much of a role. Weisz looks weird as a blonde.

• Jun 05, 2013

lacks real passion while screaming below average.

lacks real passion while screaming below average.

• Apr 12, 2013

I really wanted to like this. But I find it rather fake and worse, boring. The actresses are very good though, especially Susan Lynch.

• Mar 05, 2013

Good music. On the edge film.

Good music. On the edge film.

• Dec 02, 2012

Almost 4 stars but I felt the script was lagging at times.

Almost 4 stars but I felt the script was lagging at times.

• Aug 20, 2012

An average thriller, over the top and violent, it lacks the impact of other female-centred crime thrillers to which it clearly wants to be (notably Thelma and Louise). There isn't much to enjoy here.

• Dec 04, 2011

all i can really say its very intresting

all i can really say its very intresting

• Jun 25, 2011

A little disappointing despite the great cast!

A little disappointing despite the great cast!