The Beautiful Truth - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Beautiful Truth Reviews

March 17, 2014
Need to watch - in instant quie
½ March 11, 2014
not a very well made film by any stretch of the imagination, but, the information contained within is... excellent.
April 25, 2013
Tell me something i don't know.
December 22, 2012
Omg everyone needs to see this and be an informed consumer!!!!
August 4, 2012
This was a great documentary. I reccomend everyone watch it
July 21, 2012
Some good information, but it's very propaganda like. Sensationalizing and extreme.
May 12, 2012
A MUST WATCH if there ever was one. This film explicitly defines the ignorance and corruption of American society. In the face of a scientific truth, many parties continue to seek their own satisfaction rather than admit that Gerson therapy has cured many "terminal" diseases such as cancer. Ashamed.
March 4, 2012
What others seem to be missing that is revealed to us, yet again, in this delightful documentary is the amazing message that there is a cure for many diseases that the medical-pharmaceutical industry along with our own government (they're not really our government, they are big businesses government) does not allow us to know. Conspiracy...you betcha! A conspiracy to line their pockets at the expense of children and adults with cancer and other treatable diseases. Documented cases and proof just isn't enough for some people!
½ February 27, 2012
Very interesting and Awakening... Makes me aask more questions about what society currently believes is safe and will later discover otherwise!!
February 21, 2012
While not the best produced documentary I have seen, this film has made me think more about how diet can cure cancer. I certainly do not have as much as faith in the FDA, The American Dental Association and the American Medical Association as I used to. We need to trust ourselves to solve our health issues through research, doctor visits and proper diet. We are ultimately responsible for own health. -R
February 19, 2012
People should see this documentary.
February 6, 2012
simple and informative. fuck critics.
February 6, 2012
About Gerson's Therapy and a 15-yr discovery. It helps stop the naysayers and the great thing is he brings in proof of real people who have been cured.
December 1, 2011
Why do all the best documentaries have high audience ratings, but bad critic ratings?
Definitely worth watching and sharing with your family and friends.\
Informative, interesting and important.
November 30, 2011
Fantastic revelations!
November 22, 2011
Thank you Garson and Youtube...
November 6, 2011
Lol, It's not about anything but the truth you retarde fucks, I see all of you commenting on it being an alternative treatment? it is the true and only treatment, you have been so brainwashed that you actually think chemicals from doctors actually work, you actually think Chemo Therapy works? it fucking kills you! I see all of you commenting on how the video was made and how the guy speaks during the video? Go jump off a fucking bridge and do the world a favor if you can't understand the truth, your government is killing you, your government does not care about you, they want you to fucking die, WAKE the FUCK UP you Retarded brainwashed fucks.
August 9, 2011
This is a beautiful documentry that I really enjoy..
I just proves again that you are what you eat.. and that returning back to the earth is the way to go.
Mother nature heal's & we can get everything we need from her.
Obviously our modern medicine's and ways of doing things are killing us and it seem's that those who go back to nature and start living naturally are curing themselves of all sorts of thing's..
Another great film to help back this up is fat,sick,& nearly dead..
July 9, 2011
The film was absolutely excellent. The information was wonderfully presented, without bias, from the standpoint of someone with no agenda, no intention of personal gain, only a genuine step toward helping people to heal themselves and truly change their lives from the inside out. The style of the film may not be as flashy and attention grabbing as some other documentaries but the information really speaks for itself. It holds its integrity and places the emphasis on the facts. I would highly recommend it.
½ June 30, 2011
es buen documental dando el punto de vista de la medicina naturista de como se ha perdido esa sabiduria milenaria, o mas bien, como las corporaciones medicas se han ido deshaciendo de estos remedios naturales para sustituirlos por sus curas y medicinas!