Beauty and the Beast Reviews

• Jan 13, 2020

A Tale as old as Time, combined with the direction, screenplay, animation, vocal performances, score and songs, Beauty And The Beast is an animated masterpiece, one of the greatest animated feature films that has ever been made and the pinnacle of Disney's Renaissance!!!

• Jan 05, 2020

Missing the charm the original had.

Missing the charm the original had.

• Dec 24, 2019

Beautiful film definitely me and my older sister favourite classic Disney film.

Beautiful film definitely me and my older sister favourite classic Disney film.

• Dec 12, 2019

One of my Favorite Disney Movies!

One of my Favorite Disney Movies!

• Dec 08, 2019

Amazing. I love this movie. Belle is a wonderful protagonist- intelligent, adventurous, selfless, and loving. Gaston is a great villain and all the songs are wonderful. The visuals amaze me every time I see them.

• Dec 03, 2019

Absolute favorite. The characters and the songs are excellent.

Absolute favorite. The characters and the songs are excellent.

• Nov 29, 2019

Reminded me of the Disney classics of my childhood, i.e. Mary Poppins.

Reminded me of the Disney classics of my childhood, i.e. Mary Poppins.

• Nov 11, 2019

Beauty and the Beast is the greatest animated masterpiece through its lovely music that tells a beautiful love story that comes from a tale as old as time.

• Nov 03, 2019

simply lovely. The design of characters, backgrounds and details is lovely and its compositions are lovely. LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY xD

• Oct 05, 2019

By far my number one all-time favorite Disney princess movie, and my all-time favorite princess as well, ever since I was a little kid. I'm a HUGE bookworm, and have loved reading literally for as long as I can remember. I can't recall a single point in my life, from my earliest memories to the present, where I didn't love to read. That said, I think it's pretty obvious why Belle is my Number One Princess. ;) Okay, I know that I haven't actually given much of a review of the movie itself, but to be perfectly honest...what is there to say? What could I possibly add to the praises that have already been sung to this masterpiece? Beauty and the Beast is a wonderful, beautiful, outstanding movie. In my opinion, it's as close to utter perfection as any animated film could ever hope to achieve. The only reason I hesitate to say it is THE number one perfect animated movie is because of Hayao Miyazaki and his cinematic masterpieces, specifically Spirited Away. But when it comes to non-Japanese animated flicks (seriously, those guys do animation RIGHT)...Beauty and the Beast takes the cake, hands down. It's more of a work of art than a film, and it is extremely irritating and depressing that now when you type "Beauty and the Beast" for a Google search, it's the 2017 remake that pops up. Such a shame.