The Beaver Trilogy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Beaver Trilogy Reviews

½ December 22, 2007
I didnt watch it all, it was kind of, boring.
½ December 17, 2007
real life :: video :: hollywood :: film
December 3, 2007
There were three stages that I went through while watching the movie.
1. What the fuck is this
2. this is perhaps the most mean spirited movie I have ever seen, and it kicks ass
3. What the fuck is this...this is the most mean spirited movie I have ever seen and it kicks ass...and it is making me believe again.
A million thumbs up. See it if you can. (odds are you can't)
November 9, 2007
Trent Harris is brilliant. Here is the proof.
November 8, 2007
Among the most unique documents in cinema history.
September 24, 2007
So weird, and so great. Being from small town Utah totally hits close to home.
September 9, 2007
Trent Harris is a master.
August 29, 2007
Awkwardly and darkly funny with a lot of camp.
½ August 13, 2007
Glover's is heartbreaking, the original is a stream of laughter, and Penn's is just a stupid mimic of the original.
½ July 10, 2007
A dramatic documentary of a young beaver trying to build a dam, but bites off more than he can chew. Starring Beaver Mittens.
½ July 8, 2007
one of the weirdest movies i have ever seen. weirder than david lynch to the power of ten. but it was actually kind of awesome, once you got past the weirdness.
June 20, 2007
Mind blowingly amazing. If you can track down a bootleg of this, definatley do.
½ June 15, 2007
It was VERY odd. But i give it props for being so different. I like how the first 'chapter' was real/documentary, and then had Penn and Glover reenact it.
½ June 9, 2007
No reviews? For shame. Crispin's impression was perfect, Sean Penn brought an equally worthwhile version and Groovin Gary seems like one of those characters that gets written about in a Scooby Doo graphic novel--but he's not, he's a real person. I thoroughly enjoyed it--weird but fun to see, this person portrayed in three different ways.