Beavis and Butt-head Do America Reviews

• Dec 31, 2019

I went with 2 stars on this movie, classic throwback movie lots of nostalgia for me. I seen this at the movies based on the t.v. show Beavis and Butthead 90's pretty good movie.

• Dec 15, 2019

I am the great cornholio!

I am the great cornholio!

• Nov 24, 2019

It's so stupid that it makes me feel smart.

It's so stupid that it makes me feel smart.

• Aug 22, 2019

The scene with the parents was the esta of the movie other than that just ok

The scene with the parents was the esta of the movie other than that just ok

• Jun 12, 2019

If you are a fan of the MTV adult animated show Beavis and Butthead then you love this animated adventure comedy. The film may as daft as it is hilarious but its genius with so many good jokes,a typical save USA story line which that been messed up perfectly, bald but brilliant animation, normal but well talent voice acting and mixed bag of soundtrack. I love it and i give this stupid butt ugly 5 stars.

• May 04, 2019

Bravos and Butthead Do America is what you expect in a road trip comedy of teens where they break the law and try to score

• Feb 05, 2019

That was the funniest movie I have ever seen!!!

That was the funniest movie I have ever seen!!!

• Jun 30, 2018

This movie is absolutely hilarious, the perfect addition to the already amazing tv show. I couldn't stop laughing throughout the entire movie.

• Jun 18, 2018

I wanted more. I could've easily watched a 3 hour version of this movie. I remember seeing it on my hometown's biggest screen and the audience went nuts from start to finish. And it's still funny as hell two decades later.

• Apr 26, 2018

Beavis and Butt-Head Do America, the only full-length movie starring Beavis and Butt-head voiced and made by Mike Judge. Now what to say about it? Well, I gotta say that I really love Beavis and Butt-head. I recently watched this last year and the show. In and of itself it reminds me of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Jay and Silent Bob, Wayne's World and The Simpsons. Alright, so the story is very simple about where two idiotic morons, Beavis and Butt-head have lost their TV and they go out and find their TV but finds themselves by a drunken hitman who is voiced by Bruce Willis hiring them to kill his wife so they travel to America to get scored by the chick played Demi Moore. Well, for an MTV film Beavis and Butt-head Do America is a funny film and a funny show. Their voices made me laugh and even though I can do the Impression of Beavis and Butt-head. Couldn't you believe it? I like the part is where Beavis got his shirt at the back of his head pretending to be Cornholio. That is f£$king hilarious. I watched the show recently where they always watch TV watching music videos. The first is "Cry" by Godley and Creme which really is a good song. I listen to it mutiple times. The rest is Beavis and Butt-head doing their stuff after taking a break from TV, f£$king everything up and then watch TV again. My favourite character by far is Butt-head, he has a brain and says some funny dialogue and he said some rude words along with Beavis. Beavis and Butt-head Do America is your road trip movie with your favourite funny duos and I really do love the designs of those two characters. I really haven't forgotten that they're actually invited to the Oscars. Isn't that surprising? Beavis and Butt-head Do America and the show itself is something that you don't want the fun to end.