Beavis and Butt-head Do America Reviews

• Nov 16, 2020

Dumb stupid but kinda funny movie starring the iconic beavis and butthead. Now I've never seen the tv show and I wanted to see this first but I don't know. I thought this would be like the South Park movie or Simpson's movie but nope not at all. Maybe it's because I'm not a huge beavis and butthead fan. I'm glad I finally saw this movie but it's a simple film. It doesn't feel like an extended tv episode so that's a compliment in my book. But it's very forgettable. Writing this review 5 minutes after the movie I only remember cornholio, tepee and that they didn't even score. I like some of the things that beavis and butthead say like their grunts they do and type of language like score or fire. But besides that they're just dumb teens . I don't know how else it could've been better but for me it's just ok. I'll never see this movie again but I'll give the tv show the light of day sometime in the future aka the next 5 to 10 years.

• Nov 16, 2020

Dumb stupid but kinda funny movie starring the iconic beavis and butthead. Now I’ve never seen the tv show and I wanted to see this first but I don’t know. I thought this would be like the South Park movie or Simpson’s movie but nope not at all. Maybe it’s because I’m not a huge beavis and butthead fan. I’m glad I finally saw this movie but it’s a simple film. It doesn’t feel like an extended tv episode so that’s a compliment in my book. But it’s very forgettable. Writing this review 5 minutes after the movie I only remember cornholio, tepee and that they didn’t even score. I like some of the things that beavis and butthead say like their grunts they do and type of language like score or fire. But besides that they’re just dumb teens . I don’t know how else it could’ve been better but for me it’s just ok. I’ll never see this movie again but I’ll give the tv show the light of day sometime in the future aka the next 5 to 10 years.

• Nov 13, 2020

Funniest Beavis and Butthead moments in this movie. The movie is amazing and the funniest (again) animated movie. Great jokes and adventure.

• Oct 28, 2020

Stupid,Sexist,Raunchy,Everything you would expect huh-huh. 13+

Stupid,Sexist,Raunchy,Everything you would expect huh-huh. 13+

• Optimustwist26
    Sep 29, 2020

I like the movie and the soundtrack. Watching this movie is a good laugh even after many years of rewatching it.

• Sep 23, 2020

Still loads of fun. This is the perfect distillation of these two dumbasses. Like their show, it's the best kind of satire; one that skewers, while hiding itself under juvenile hijinks. It's a total time capsule of the 90s.

• Brendan O Super Reviewer
    Jul 20, 2020

Beavis and Butt-head Do America is the film adaptation of the cult tv show. The film recaptures some of what made the tv show great but the extra length doesn't add anything special. There's funny moments and if you grew up with the show, you will enjoy what's on offer here. I've never been a big fan of tv shows taking the leap to the larger length and Beavis and Butt-head is no exception. Mike Judge gives them plenty of story beats to walk through and some of them are laugh out loud moments. I honestly enjoyed the shorter episodes better and the tv show is a better version of the characters for new fans to explore. 20/07/2020

• Jul 07, 2020

Fans will love it, all others should run away.

Fans will love it, all others should run away.

• May 18, 2020

I love these characters and still laugh at this movie today. Its toilet humor at its finest.

• Apr 29, 2020

If you grew up with Beavis and Butthead, you'll like it. If you didn't, you probably won't. It's low-brow humor but it's fun.